Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Care Refresh is pointless for repairs
1077 6 2017-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5285daab
United States

I sent my Mavic Pro to DJI on 03/24. They received it 03/31. It is now 04/17 and I still have not received my drone back, let alone a quote on the repair costs. I purchased DJI Care Refresh thinking that would help me receive my drone back in a somewhat quicker fashion, but that seems to not be the case. Support has been utterly useless as well telling me to wait two days (three separate times) and being unable to get me the invoice in order to pay my $75 to get my drone back. I completely regret ever purchasing DJI Care at this time as it has been a complete an utter waste at this time.

Rant over. I hope this helps someone.
2017-4-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We are deeply sorry for the delay in repair process which makes you feel down. You should have received the invoice, while it might be caused by system error, we'are glad to help you look into it.
Your case has been reported to the local repair department, we asked them to e-mail you the invoice again and help you get everything sorted out as soon as possible.
We are now working hard to resolve all the repair cases shortly so you can get it back to fly soon, thanks for your supprot and patience!
2017-4-17
Use props
fans5285daab
United States

We're now coming up on a month since you guys received it and I still do not have a tracking number. Support once again has been very unhelpful. I'm not sure why I expected anything different though.
2017-4-26
Use props
fans5285daab
United States

And now we're over a month out. Last week the "customer service" folks, and I use that term very loosely, told me I'd have a quote by the end of the week. I'm really not sure what's happening here guys, but it's definitely soured me on DJI as a whole.
2017-5-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fans5285daab Posted at 2017-5-1 06:15
And now we're over a month out. Last week the "customer service" folks, and I use that term very loosely, told me I'd have a quote by the end of the week. I'm really not sure what's happening here guys, but it's definitely soured me on DJI as a whole.

Could you please provide your case number so I can better follow up?
2017-5-1
Use props
PDXteriors
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-1 13:59
Could you please provide your case number so I can better follow up?

CAS-530073-Q6X6H7 is my case. Good luck. I haven't been able to get anywhere with support.
2017-5-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

PDXteriors Posted at 2017-5-1 20:53
CAS-530073-Q6X6H7 is my case. Good luck. I haven't been able to get anywhere with support.

We sent you an e-mail with the tracking number, please double check whether you've received it.
Besides, I PM you the number as well.
2017-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules