Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Fixed wing mode automatically disengages
1310 4 2017-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ComCypher
lvl.1
Flight distance : 328720 ft
United States

I haven't seen anyone else mention this issue yet, so maybe it's just me.  I've been trying to test out the new Fixed Wing flight mode, and as far as I can tell I'm doing everything correctly (accelerating for a few seconds until the fixed wing icon appears, then pressing C1).  In P mode the fixed wing mode works for a few seconds before cancelling automatically and without any kind of notification.  In Sport mode, it disengages pretty much the instant after I hit C1.  I'm making sure not to touch the right stick during any of this as I'm aware that decelerating will cancel Fixed Wing mode.  Is anyone aware of anything else that might cause it to disengage automatically?
2017-4-17
Use props
Eagle_Eye
First Officer
Flight distance : 4137720 ft
United States

Did you turn it ON on settings?
2017-4-17
Use props
The Doctor
lvl.3
Flight distance : 258186 ft
Sweden

Fixed-wing mode worked fine for me today in P-mode (didn't try S-mode). I did notice that Fixed-wing mode took control over the C1 and C2 buttons (as expected), but when I exited the mode only one of the buttons (think it was C1) returned to it's original setting, the other button was reset. I tried this several times and it did the same each time.
2017-4-17
Use props
fansd19f55f6
lvl.1

United States

I'm having this same exact problem. Went through the entire checklist - No luck.
2017-4-18
Use props
Olmos223
lvl.1
United States

Mine is acting the same way. It gives me the notification that it is engaged when I hit C1, but immediately disengages with no notification. Went through everything, there must be a fault in the update or something. Hopefully they fix this bug.
2017-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules