Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to delete Waypoint missions
6612 10 2017-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansefc38b58
New
Flight distance : 2966 ft
Belgium

Hi experts,

I have already searched for hours on the net and I could not find a solution to delete my 3 waypoint missions. Swipe left or right, 2x click,... no way to delete them.
I have 2 missions located >1000 km from home : I can't activate them nor delete.
I have 1 mission at home : I can activate it but can not delete it.
So I am not able to save a new mission.
I have a Samsung note 3 lite / DJI GO 4 version 4.0.6 / Mavic pro /

Could someone help me find a solution ?
2017-4-17
Use props
ProQuad
First Officer
Flight distance : 20296870 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, I'm looking to do the same.  Some of my way points I don't plan on going back to that same location, so I too, am looking to delete those missions.
2017-4-17
Use props
Kasncter
New

Hong Kong

Do you want to permanently delete them ?
2017-4-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello, please refer to the screenshot. There's a "Delete" button in lower right corner. waypoint.png
2017-4-17
Use props
fansefc38b58
New
Belgium

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-17 19:27
Hello, please refer to the screenshot. There's a "Delete" button in lower right corner.[view_image]

Hello,
yes I have already seen this button, but unfortunately it does not work : the missions are not deleted.
2017-4-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansefc38b58 Posted at 2017-4-18 21:41
Hello,
yes I have already seen this button, but unfortunately it does not work : the missions are not deleted.

Could you please make a short video of that?
What happened after you click the button?
2017-4-20
Use props
fansefc38b58
New
Belgium

Hi
I have a video of the problem. But I do not know how I can transfer it to you

The first 2 waypoints are more than 500 m from home : Button 'delete' does not show up
The third waypoint is close to home , I can select 'delete' button but still the waypoint is not deleted.
So I can delete all waypoint ?
2017-4-22
Use props
fans2b8b0ab6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 734669 ft
United States

I have the same problem.  I cannot select a saved mission nor can I delete it.  The waypoint function of DJI GO is very close to being totally non-functional.  The only way I have been able to get rid of a saved mission is to do a factory reset and then the mission(s) are gone.  Regardless, this needs to be fixed by DJI.  Similarly, there should be a way to name and modify saved missions.  All of these issues associated with the waypoint function should be fixed in future updates.
2017-6-15
Use props
torcangmail.com
lvl.1
Canada

This is an old post from 2017, but I myself am looking to delete old no longer wanted waypoint tasks in 2.0 and am unable to do so.
Has anyone found a solution to this?  Anyone know if there is a work around to do it?
I now have 4 old waypoint tasks cluttering up the screen I wish to have disappear.
Thanks all
2020-6-17
Use props
Kbest7
New

United States

I know it is an old post, but since the answer hasn't been posted here it is:
IOS When you pull up the mission  in waypoints swipe the top line and a delete option will appear, just select it and it deletes the mission. Just did it on mine.
2020-7-28
Use props
djiuser_SUilMk3Qjz42
lvl.1

United States

Kbest7 Posted at 2020-7-28 05:20
I know it is an old post, but since the answer hasn't been posted here it is:
IOS When you pull up the mission  in waypoints swipe the top line and a delete option will appear, just select it and it deletes the mission. Just did it on mine.

I have an RC Enterprise controller and could not find a way to delete those either.  I did a full controller factory reset and they are gone.
2022-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules