I2 Focus & SSD Questions
907 2 2017-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cobra44Magnum
lvl.4
Flight distance : 935135 ft
United States

I want to confirm a few things with the following questions. I appreciate any helpful information.

1) Is there anyway to map manual focus to the remote control - specifically the 2nd controller in master/slave mode. My cameraman has his remote configured to pan and tilt the camera with one stick so it would be nice to use the other stick or one of the wheels for focus. I have not found this in the manual or online (forums and YouTube).
2) Wanted to confirm that the $373.00 Focus Handwheel comes with everything needed for manual focusing the X5S camera.
3) I assume that the $1,028.00 Focus allows for other camera controls beyond just focus, thus the premium price.
4) Lastly, the DJI Store page for the Inspire 2 shows the "File System" of the DJI CINESSD to be "FAT32/exFAT" but I have read on these forums that it is FAT32 only thus the 4GB file size limit. If exFAT is available, how do I utilize it? A 4G file in ProRes 4444 XQ is only 16 seconds long. I would like another option.

DJI CINESSD.PNG
2017-4-17
Use props
Conrad Jay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 484806 ft
Canada

Im with you on the "FAT32/exFAT". 16 seconds is annoying when shooting 4444xq! And also mapping the focus to the second controller would be massive help... Anyone played with this?
2017-4-17
Use props
Cobra44Magnum
lvl.4
Flight distance : 935135 ft
United States

I thought someone would have input on these items. Can someone from DJI weigh in, please?
2017-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules