Not enough data
658 5 2017-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
surfonwaves
New
Flight distance : 14902 ft
Germany

Dear DJI, I love your products, since apple you are the first company who produces beautiful designed products with nearly all the features I need.
Until my last item arrived I really was happy. I am a quit fan, but I am a dji-customer since Phantom 1 and I nearly got every phantom since then even the vision with its not so good camera ;-).

But with your best selling drone ever (I guess) I had a bad experince which I tried to discuss with your support with no success at all. And because I think the support just missunderstood my issue - I made a small film about the incident. I am aware about the dilemma but I purchased a lot of products from your company and I really hoped that they would consider a more serious examination of my case .

Hope you enjoy my little DIY-Projekt:

And for my Idea I just would like to get a new drone :-)

Best regards,

jan

2017-4-17
Use props
surfonwaves
New
Germany

Ticket: 454947
2017-4-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We are very sorry for your lost, Jan.
Also thanks for bringing this to our attention, the support should have made themselves understood well, sincerely apologize for the confusion you've been caused. We've reported your feedback to the management, will keep improving to provide you more professional service.
We're now escalating this case with the designated department, will figure out what happened and get back to you soon, appreciate your patience.
2017-4-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Jan, we reviewed the flight records you provided again, please refer to the following screenshot.
Since the record is not complete, we are unable to see what happened after the cutoff. Based on current information, what we can do is to offer you that solution, which you've been told via e-mail. Please feel free to reply the e-mail once you make the final decision, hope we could resolve it soon.
327F0CBE-BEB3-83B1-F25F-05E2E353E325.jpeg
2017-4-17
Use props
surfonwaves
New
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-17 19:36
Jan, we reviewed the flight records you provided again, please refer to the following screenshot.
Since the record is not complete, we are unable to see what happened after the cutoff. Based on current information, what we can do is to offer you that solution, which you've been told via e-mail. Please feel free to reply the e-mail once you make the final decision, hope we could resolve it soon.
[view_image]

Dear DJI-Support. Thank you for looking in to this case again. I just wanted to make sure we are on the same page. Best regards, jan
keep up the good work
2017-4-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

surfonwaves Posted at 2017-4-18 00:15
Dear DJI-Support. Thank you for looking in to this case again. I just wanted to make sure we are on the same page. Best regards, jan
keep up the good work

Thank you, Jan.
Please feel free to contact us for any further questions, we're always glad to help.
2017-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules