Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic repair service???
1249 5 2017-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Csiegmundt
New
United States

It has been 3 weeks now since I have paid for the repairs on my mavic and still I am waiting in the dark. I contacted customer support 4 times via online chat, 5 times with emails, and 3 times on the phone. I never received a response to any of my emails. On the phone and in the chat room the support agents seem apologetic but only give me the same 'run-around' answer saying they will follow up and contact me with an email withing 24 hours; which they never actually send.

I am very displeased with DJI. Even purchasing the drone was a hassle. When I purchased the drone it came a month after the arrival date that was promised to me. I need my drone back by this Friday and I have been telling you all that for weeks. If there is anyone out there who is reading this and can help, please help me.

CAS-500642-R2S1H0
2017-4-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It looks like the unit is going to QC Today. It's very likely to go out shortly. I cannot guarantee that it will get there by Friday at this time, but I will check to see if it's possible since it's so early in the week.
2017-4-17
Use props
Csiegmundt
New
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-17 15:54
It looks like the unit is going to QC Today. It's very likely to go out shortly. I cannot guarantee that it will get there by Friday at this time, but I will check to see if it's possible since it's so early in the week.

That's what they told me a week ago .. I am very displeased with DJI repair. In the future I will probably just repair the drone myself. If possible I would like to pay for overnight shipping, I need it by Friday.
2017-4-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Csiegmundt Posted at 2017-4-17 16:34
That's what they told me a week ago .. I am very displeased with DJI repair. In the future I will probably just repair the drone myself. If possible I would like to pay for overnight shipping, I need it by Friday.

We do understand this is frustrating and disappointing, I would feel the same way if I were in your position. We have relayed your concerns to repair team, and asked them to get it resolved soon, appreciate your patience and support.
2017-4-17
Use props
Csiegmundt
New
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-17 18:17
We do understand this is frustrating and disappointing, I would feel the same way if I were in your position. We have relayed your concerns to repair team, and asked them to get it resolved soon, appreciate your patience and support.

This is the exact "run around" that I am talking about. You completely ignored my question and gave me a vague answer. I asked if I can pay extra to have it shipped overnight and you disregarded my question entirely.
2017-4-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Csiegmundt Posted at 2017-4-18 04:11
This is the exact "run around" that I am talking about. You completely ignored my question and gave me a vague answer. I asked if I can pay extra to have it shipped overnight and you disregarded my question entirely.

I need confirm the information with the local repair department firstly so you could get the correct answer.
I checked your case just now, the supervisor called you for the details and it's two-day air shipping.
Sorry I did mot make myself understood clearly, hope you would get it back to fly soon.
2017-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules