DJI Repair Turnaround Time
1545 6 2017-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans195ab7cc
New
United States

Hey Guys

I send my Mavic in around Mid March for repair. DJI told me that the repair was too damaged and opted for a replacement which I paid for. That was over 2 weeks ago since I submitted the payment for the drone. Since then I haven't been able to get an estimate of when the Drone can be shipped out or get in email contact with the DJI support team. I tried calling the help desk but how are there 30!!!!! people ahead of me?!?!?! Do you guys know how long it would take DJI to finally ship out that drone? From my internet browing it seems like everyone got their drones back for repair with around a month time for turnaround.

Any help to get my drone back sooner or any information on how long their process will take would be helpful.

Thanks

2017-4-17
Use props
jeebs-9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 174262 ft
United States

Not everyone has got their drones back... They back up or backlog with drones. And to put the cherry on top they are in the middle of a move in Carson Cali. So if I were you. I'd either chill out or get another drone like I did. I wish you luck though.
2017-4-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you please provide your case number so I can look into it?
2017-4-17
Use props
fans195ab7cc
New
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-17 15:45
Could you please provide your case number so I can look into it?

Hi Jamie

My case number is CAS-532121-P8T8L8.

Thanks for looking into it.
2017-4-20
Use props
fans195ab7cc
New
United States

jeebs-9 Posted at 2017-4-17 10:21
Not everyone has got their drones back... They back up or backlog with drones. And to put the cherry on top they are in the middle of a move in Carson Cali. So if I were you. I'd either chill out or get another drone like I did. I wish you luck though.

Thanks for your reply. It's just frustrating that I have a trip coming up and I can't take my drone with me. I actually got an email shortly after that told me the drone will be shipped out in 3 days. So hopefully that goes through with no more delays.
2017-4-20
Use props
jeebs-9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 174262 ft
United States

fans195ab7cc Posted at 2017-4-20 04:56
Thanks for your reply. It's just frustrating that I have a trip coming up and I can't take my drone with me. I actually got an email shortly after that told me the drone will be shipped out in 3 days. So hopefully that goes through with no more delays.

That's awesome turn around time then! Good luck!
2017-4-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fans195ab7cc Posted at 2017-4-20 04:56
Hi Jamie

My case number is CAS-532121-P8T8L8.

From what I can see, it's expected to go out before the end of the week.
2017-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules