Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyAnt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 77461 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi

I would like to know from you users N3 (or A3) with LB2 on the activity of F1-F8 ports

After spending $ 1,500 to buy N3 + LB2 I found (idiot me !!) that maybe the F1-F8 ports are not mapable if connected to LB2 (mapable only without LB2)

Is this correct? .. not even 4 of the 8 ports ?? ... (F1-F4) ?? .... unfortunately I have no new info and I do not know if the latest update has solved the problem.

Can you tell me? .. thanks

2017-4-17
Use props
BuffaloJustin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 152060 ft
United States

Correct, if using LB2 the only way to map the F ports (aside from gear) is to buy the M600 channel expansion kit.
2017-4-17
Use props
bernde
lvl.3

Austria

I have exactly the same Problem.

Can anyone confirm, that the mapping of the channels can be done, when adding the M600 channel expansion kit to the remote Controller of the LB2?
2017-4-17
Use props
FlyAnt
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

what kind of marketing strategy is? ... lose customers to sell a F**ing interface 230 euro and have a remote control full of buttons and another behind.
A thousand buttons but in the end only need 4

For the same price I found another very interesting system, less bulky and expanded!

The monopoly positions never last a lifetime ... think about it !!!

Thanks guys for the answers.
2017-4-17
Use props
BuffaloJustin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 152060 ft
United States

bernde Posted at 2017-4-17 21:39

Can anyone confirm, that the mapping of the channels can be done, when adding the M600 channel expansion kit to the remote Controller of the LB2?

Didn't I just post that?
Yes. If you have the expansion kit you can map the F ports.
2017-4-18
Use props
FlyAnt
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

Ok Buffalojustin .... thanks for the answer

I had read. But I still do not understand one thing: with the expansion work ONLY the 8 commands installed on the expansion body ?? .. or do they work on the expansion commands AND commands on the remote control?  ... Both of them???

This is crucial because if I have to handle the Pitch by unplugging my hand from the remote control and I have to go to the rear controls, that's not great!

2017-4-19
Use props
ASTURDRON
lvl.3
Flight distance : 213471 ft
Spain

Channels f3 to f8 of dji A3 do not deliver energy
I bought the channel expansion kit and I have managed to release the signal.
But now they do not provide energy.
Do I have to buy an energy release kit as well?
Because they do not give energy?
2017-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules