Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Support experience
969 12 2017-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alex's Mavic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5423 ft
United States

I have encountered several issues with my new drone.  When I contacted tech support I was provided with a series of lies and misinformation.  This matter was further escalated to management, who initially seemed to be eager and interested to help, or so I though.  However, their attitude has deteriorated and they are just as disrespectful as everyone else I have spoke to.  I have owned many electronic products and have worked thru a nuber of technical issues.  I have always respected honesty and admission that one does not know the answer to my question, but will try to replicate an issue and will also try to find an answer to the problem that I am experiencing.  It seems that DJI support staff are lacking this simple honesty and respect towards their cutomers.
2017-4-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry you for the unpleasant experience, Alex.
Could you please let me know the phone number you used to contact us?
I'll brought this to the attention of our management and find out what happened.
2017-4-17
Use props
Alex's Mavic
lvl.2
United States

Your management is a big part of the problem.  I have been speaking to Ed Windham, and am very disappointed with the disrespectful service.  I have been around electronics for a very long time, have worked thru some complex technical issues.  These were always handled with respect and honesty.  DJI does not have it in their DNA to handle anything with respect and honesty. VERY DISAPPOINTED.
2017-4-18
Use props
Alex's Mavic
lvl.2
United States

It is astonishing, how quickly your responses cease as it is your management to blame for lack of proper customer support.  It is blatantly obvious that this is a company culture and policy not to help customers.  It is all falling on deaf ears.  
2017-4-18
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

Alex's Mavic Posted at 2017-4-18 04:36
Your management is a big part of the problem.  I have been speaking to Ed Windham, and am very disappointed with the disrespectful service.  I have been around electronics for a very long time, have worked thru some complex technical issues.  These were always handled with respect and honesty.  DJI does not have it in their DNA to handle anything with respect and honesty. VERY DISAPPOINTED.

Seems like you have great customer service also, DJI Mindy is trying to help and you can answer 1 question correctly?
2017-4-18
Use props
Alex's Mavic
lvl.2
United States

I have sent her a private message, I am not posting personal info in the forum.  Secondly I am a customer, I am on the receiving end.  Just clarifying.
2017-4-18
Use props
Alex's Mavic
lvl.2
United States

Also burying my complaints so no one else could see them is completely inappropriate.
2017-4-18
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Alex's Mavic Posted at 2017-4-18 08:48
Also burying my complaints so no one else could see them is completely inappropriate.

Why do you suspect your complaints are being buried?
2017-4-18
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11281079 ft
United States

DJI Joe Posted at 2017-4-18 09:31
Why do you suspect your complaints are being buried?

Very vague responses from DJI employees about orders. And sometimes no responses for days or even weeks after a request to know about a specific ORDER that has already been escalated to a certain Department. My situation for example.. My situation has been escalated so many times yet still no explanation after 49 days as to why DJI recalled my order back to their DJI Carson, CA facility when it arrived to my local fedex location, then try to blame FEDEX for losing the package when overall, let's be real... Someone from DJI initially recalled the order and connected a new fedex tracking to make it appear my order was lost. How do I know this information?! FEDEX. And fedex sure isn't going to take the fall for the dishonesty DJI has caused. I think that's a form of FRAUD right?
2017-4-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Range30 Posted at 2017-4-18 23:44
Very vague responses from DJI employees about orders. And sometimes no responses for days or even weeks after a request to know about a specific ORDER that has already been escalated to a certain Department. My situation for example.. My situation has been escalated so many times yet still no explanation after 49 days as to why DJI recalled my order back to their DJI Carson, CA facility when it arrived to my local fedex location, then try to blame FEDEX for losing the package when overall, let's be real... Someone from DJI initially recalled the order and connected a new fedex tracking to make it appear my order was lost. How do I know this information?! FEDEX. And fedex sure isn't going to take the fall for the dishonesty DJI has caused. I think that's a form of FRAUD right?

We're working hard on your case after receiving your report, I've asked sales team to double check the reason to recall the order, will get back to you once we confirm it.
I also replied your another thread, hope we would get everything sorted out soon.
2017-4-19
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11281079 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-19 00:55
We're working hard on your case after receiving your report, I've asked sales team to double check the reason to recall the order, will get back to you once we confirm it.
I also replied your another thread, hope we would get everything sorted out soon.

Thank you so much for keeping tabs on this matter.
2017-4-19
Use props
Sjatty05
lvl.2
Flight distance : 294613 ft
United States

Range30 Posted at 2017-4-19 02:51
Thank you so much for keeping tabs on this matter.

What finally happened?
2017-5-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sjatty05 Posted at 2017-5-6 14:28
What finally happened?

The package has been delivered to him already.
2017-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules