Dji Go 4 on P4 Pro+ Remote cashing on start
801 14 2017-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Outta1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46014 ft
United States

Anyone know how to reinstall this app or install any other apps on it?
20170417_220712.jpg
2017-4-17
Use props
Nelsonlee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2779203 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

Yeah....This happen same as mine!
Always need to restart the RC!
DJI should fix this update for ours Pro Plus user RC.
2017-4-17
Use props
Outta1
lvl.1
United States

Same thing on restart. Happened after firmware update on my p4 pro+ don't understand how to install or uninstall anything
2017-4-17
Use props
Nelsonlee
Second Officer
  • >>>
Malaysia

Outta1 Posted at 2017-4-17 21:41
Same thing on restart. Happened after firmware update on my p4 pro+ don't understand how to install or uninstall anything

DJI have to come out new firmware pack for this with latest Go 4 app then only we can flash it into our RC.
2017-4-17
Use props
Heir InVioLable
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

This happened to me repeatedly,   never got the drone to work again and sent it back.  Other errors on the P4Pro+ included,  SD RC slot completely unresponsive,  video transmission using high frame rates unusable,  the horizon was always off no matter the situation,  no video playback on the monitor, and last, if you were an early adopter of the P4Pro+ you would lose all of your flight data from the DJIGO application before they transferred to the DJIGo4.   I have used my P4Pro+ maybe around  10 times since the day I got it which was the first day it was released to the public.   Half of those times were trying to trouble shoot the numerous issues.  For those who got a good P4Pro+,   that's wonderful,  guess I was unlucky.  Perhaps one day I will get to use this drone.
2017-4-17
Use props
Outta1
lvl.1
United States

So get this. DJI needs me to send them my controller to get this fixed. Nice that I can't install or reinstall anything on my own. Goodbye drone for god only knows how long. They say 7 days but don't say anything about the snail mail they plan to ship it to and from with. Hoping they will do what they say they will.
2017-4-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

The APP is upgraded together with the remote firmware as well, it cannot be upgrade separately recently.
Please check whether the video below helps.
Then export the crash log, we'll transfer it to the engineers for further analysis. Connect the remote to your PC, then you can find the crash log here:  /sdcard/DJI/dji.pilot.pad/LOG/CRASH.
2017-4-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Nelsonlee Posted at 2017-4-17 21:30
Yeah....This happen same as mine!
Always need to restart the RC!
DJI should fix this update for ours Pro Plus user RC.

Could you please help us confirm the current firmware version for your devices?
Then please refer the information I mentioned at 7# and provide us the crash log so we can do further analysis.
2017-4-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Heir InVioLable Posted at 2017-4-17 22:57
This happened to me repeatedly,   never got the drone to work again and sent it back.  Other errors on the P4Pro+ included,  SD RC slot completely unresponsive,  video transmission using high frame rates unusable,  the horizon was always off no matter the situation,  no video playback on the monitor, and last, if you were an early adopter of the P4Pro+ you would lose all of your flight data from the DJIGO application before they transferred to the DJIGo4.   I have used my P4Pro+ maybe around  10 times since the day I got it which was the first day it was released to the public.   Half of those times were trying to trouble shoot the numerous issues.  For those who got a good P4Pro+,   that's wonderful,  guess I was unlucky.  Perhaps one day I will get to use this drone.

We feel very sorry to hear about it, may I know when you sent it in? what is the case number? thanks.
2017-4-20
Use props
Nelsonlee
Second Officer
  • >>>
Malaysia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-20 22:53
Could you please help us confirm the current firmware version for your devices?
Then please refer the information I mentioned at 7# and provide us the crash log so we can do further analysis.

Hi DJI Natalia,

Currently your DJI only release one firmware version for this Pro Plus RC! And you asking me is which current firmware on my devices?

FIRMWARE
Phantom 4 Pro+ Remote Controller Firmware v01.01.03.00
2017-03-07
2017-4-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Nelsonlee Posted at 2017-4-21 00:07
Hi DJI Natalia,

Currently your DJI only release one firmware version for this Pro Plus RC! And you asking me is which current firmware on my devices?

Sorry about that, I just wanted to make everything clear.
Could you please export the crash log to us at your convenience? you can upload it to Dropbox, and post the link here, I will download it and forward it to the senior engineers for a further analysis.
2017-4-21
Use props
Nelsonlee
Second Officer
  • >>>
Malaysia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-21 00:55
Sorry about that, I just wanted to make everything clear.
Could you please export the crash log to us at your convenience? you can upload it to Dropbox, and post the link here, I will download it and forward it to the senior engineers for a further analysis.

The RC already reset to default and all inside log files has formatted.
2017-4-21
Use props
Heir InVioLable
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-20 22:57
We feel very sorry to hear about it, may I know when you sent it in? what is the case number? thanks.

Case # is CAS-560781-L9D2F8
It has not even registered yet in your system, yet it was sent on the 13th,  signed for by DJI on the 18th.   I have DJI Care for this unit,  could you just see  what the turnaround time will be?  Thanks in advance
2017-4-21
Use props
gatobaq
New
Ecuador

How to make topography with phantom 4 pro plus
2017-4-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Heir InVioLable Posted at 2017-4-21 14:05
Case # is CAS-560781-L9D2F8
It has not even registered yet in your system, yet it was sent on the 13th,  signed for by DJI on the 18th.   I have DJI Care for this unit,  could you just see  what the turnaround time will be?  Thanks in advance

It takes a few business days to check in and update the system, I've informed the local receiving team to help you handle it soon.
2017-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules