Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Horizontal lines all over the video
1035 5 2017-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans27185e09
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30253 ft
Sweden

What could this possibly be? I've reset the camera, reinstalled dji go 4, calibrated the camera gimbal and nothing helps. I've tried both auto camera settings and fully manual, without any luck. It only seems to be there when recording in Cinema DNG, and Prores in higher resolutions.

Starting to think its a hardware issue, but wanted to get the word out before sending it in to DJI.

2017-4-18
Use props
Drone Cuiabá
First Officer
Flight distance : 13272894 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

I could not see anything. Already added that they will ask you for the original files by the dropbox link.
2017-4-18
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I do apologize for the late response. Could you provide your camera settings for this? Did you already contact Support about this?
2017-5-23
Use props
fans27185e09
lvl.1
Sweden

Hi Jamie!

I tried different once, but on this particular video I used S or M with ISO100, Auto shutter, also tried another clip with manual shutter twice the framerate. The thing is that when I record prores, this is not even visible... only visible in Cinemadng. What could cause this problem?
2017-5-23
Use props
fans27185e09
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-23 12:52
I do apologize for the late response. Could you provide your camera settings for this? Did you already contact Support about this?

Worst service ever. My dealer helped me sending my aircraft for repair. Finally after 5 weeks got it back. Without all the spareparts and accessories that came in the box. No USB for update, gimbal vibration dampers gone, my extra props gone. And the worst thing ever is that before this repair the camera was working, atleast in prores... the switched the main unit, and now I have all these error codes. Don't you check if everything is working before sending it back? The mechanics of a car usally check if the car starts before calling the customer telling him its fixed. Whats up with this? I've paid 8000 USD for this equipment. I need it to function properly.
2017-6-15
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fans27185e09 Posted at 2017-6-15 06:30
Worst service ever. My dealer helped me sending my aircraft for repair. Finally after 5 weeks got it back. Without all the spareparts and accessories that came in the box. No USB for update, gimbal vibration dampers gone, my extra props gone. And the worst thing ever is that before this repair the camera was working, atleast in prores... the switched the main unit, and now I have all these error codes. Don't you check if everything is working before sending it back? The mechanics of a car usally check if the car starts before calling the customer telling him its fixed. Whats up with this? I've paid 8000 USD for this equipment. I need it to function properly.

Mindy has responded to you regarding this, and I've answered your PM as well. Can you please check on those when you have the chance?
2017-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules