Maol Mor. Scotland
375 6 2017-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Trekpete
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1059787 ft
United Kingdom

A flight yesterday on a small hill above Loch Katrine in Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park. It was calm down at loch level but it was fairly windy on the summit. The P3S managed well and done the job.

2017-4-18
Use props
Touquee
lvl.1

Canada

Well shot, nice crisp camera work!
2017-4-18
Use props
Antonov
lvl.3
Flight distance : 321857 ft
United Kingdom

How the heck you landed there? What a spot you got there man. Awesome.! How long is a trek up there, I envy you. Scotland is magnificent place to shoot.  Keep posting.
2017-4-18
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It seems like a lovely location, thanks for sharing.
2017-4-18
Use props
imagine it
lvl.3
United States

Great video thanks for the share. In the states we aren't allowed to fly in the National Parks. I can understand in the areas where there are lots of people but there are many areas, like the new one next to me, where there is no one. That's the government for you.
2017-4-18
Use props
Trekpete
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Antonov Posted at 2017-4-18 15:09
How the heck you landed there?  What a spot you got there man. Awesome.! How long is a trek up there, I envy you. Scotland is magnificent place to shoot.  Keep posting.

I always just catch the drone.  A couple of hours to walk up as it is pathless with tussocky grass and deep mosses. Great view point though.
2017-4-19
Use props
Trekpete
lvl.3
United Kingdom

imagine it Posted at 2017-4-18 15:55
Great video thanks for the share. In the states we aren't allowed to fly in the National Parks. I can understand in the areas where there are lots of people but there are many areas, like the new one next to me, where there is no one. That's the government for you.

It will probably end up the same worldwide. Flying on the summit of a hill top or mountain summit away from crowds really should not be a problem.
2017-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules