Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
GO 4 APP missing waypoints
676 1 2017-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd38e8dcf
New

United States

I was forced out of using the go app and forced into using the GO 4 APP and it didn't transfer over my waypoints.  Anyone else experiencing this issue?  I have searched for some way to transfer them to the new app but cannot find anything close to allowing me to transfer them over.  

I am building a house and have been flying a specific waypoints program form over a year to do a time lapse video of the build so if I cannot find a way to get these to transfer it over it will all be for nothing.  

I have tried to open in the regular GO app but it will not let me.  It forces me into the GO 4 app.

I am flying a P4.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
2017-4-18
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha fansd,

Yes, you are between a rock and a hard spot.  This is not good.  About the only thing I can think of is to  go to Phantom Help and try to reload one of the old versions of DJI GO that are available there.  Be sure you indicate only new processes in the installation.  If any of the old processes are still alive, they may copy over.  Even then this whole approach is very iffy.

Another approach is to review some of your old flights in the flight records and jot down the GPS coordinates and altitudes of the previous waypoints and then fly to those waypoints with the DJI GO 4 app and record them.  Distances are also recorded in your old flight records.  Worth a shot but you are not in an enviable position.  Sorry to hear about that.

Hope this helps and Good Luck!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules