Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cannot use Educational Code for Mavic Pro Purchase?
935 5 2017-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MINVEY
New

Singapore

DJI support was not too supportive on this matter. I was told to write to DJI Dev. Then the chat was cut off suddenly.
I tried to feedback ...but it was not available.  Maybe because I tried to honestly mentioned "Bad, I'm unsatisfied" of the service given by DJI Online Store <onlinesales@dji.com> ?

Cannot Give Negative Rating

Cannot Give Negative Rating
2017-4-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Could you please provide me with your ticket number? I'll help to report this and find out what's going on.
2017-4-18
Use props
Mafia16
Captain
Flight distance : 26490948 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

Wow thats weird :s hope you can fix it.
2017-4-19
Use props
fans1f4cf7f6
New

Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-18 22:51
Could you please provide me with your ticket number? I'll help to report this and find out what's going on.

Hi Mindy,  I have sent you the ticket number via PM. Any updates on this matter please? Thank you.
2017-4-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans1f4cf7f6 Posted at 2017-4-20 23:59
Hi Mindy,  I have sent you the ticket number via PM. Any updates on this matter please? Thank you.

I have replied to your PM. Thanks.
2017-4-22
Use props
fanscec7daac
lvl.1

United States

I had to cancel the purchase of the Mavic for education and went with the Yuneec Typhoon H instead. They gave me a discount. We have a drone program, where I teach when I'm not flying, for high school students that is part of STEM. I could still buy a MP if I could get the code to work. We
2017-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules