Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What DJI Go App for really???
1180 2 2017-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
T1000
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I use Filmic Pro for recording either 1080p or 4K movies since DJI Go App make laggy videos,
I use Filmic Pro or CamPlus 4 for timelapses since I can use either 1080p or 4K options for these as well

so,

DJI Go App is only for active track (which works whenever it wants) and
and
DJI Go App for motion timelapse (but now happy whith this either since it only allows me to record in 720p)

SO, DEAR APP DEVELOPERS, WHY ARE YOU GETTING PAID FOR? WE SPEND HUNDEREDS OF DOLLARS/POUNDS FOR DJI EQUIPMENTS BUT CANNOT USE THEM PROPERLY. THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG HERE. I THINK WE NEED TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER ALTERNATIVE COMPANIES!!!{:4_154:}
2017-4-19
Use props
jeffbake
lvl.4
United States

My guess the software development focuses mostly on the drone side of using the software. Some of that trickles down to the OSMO, but it does seem to be a work in progress. I personally only use the DJIGO app for firmware updates. I only need to shoot video and facebook live, so like you, native and other 3rd party apps tend to be better for now.
2017-4-19
Use props
bradgonemad
lvl.3
United States

Yeah this Osmo mobile is the last product I'll ever purchase from DJI,especially as an Android user. Support for this app has been nothing but excuses on the Android side of things. Still doesn't even have manual settings for camera yet. Sad really cause the Osmo works well for stabilizing but part of the draw is the extra features in the app.
2017-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules