1367 18 2017-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
taus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25358 ft
Denmark

I am crazy about DJI products.
The Mavic is so cool I even wanted to buy DJI stock before learning it is a privately held company. So, I just bought a Mavic instead.
Now I am one of many customers going through the DJI customer service. I do not even want to explain my case... I am know you have heard it all before and my story is not unique or even among the worst.
I understand that success in sales is hard to follow up in support.
However, please consider being more honest in communication post-sales.
Your support people are nice and dedicated. They probably have performance goals of response times. They answer promptly. Goal achieved. Mission failed.
Customers still have to wait for the real and technical support and spare parts. The actual limited resource.  Having to go through the slow death of a thousand little white lies does not help.
Examples:
"We have escalated the case". Honestly, no you have not. We all know that. Moreover, if you had escalated my case, it would not be fair to the other customers.
Please wait 24-48 hours". For what? Often there is nothing to wait for. I have been requested to wait 48 hours to get a copy of an invoice.
I have handed the case over to the designated department. Please wait for a response." Why did you handle this in the first place if you cannot do anything about it or make a decision?
.. I could go on.
Long-term solution is to spend more money on customer support
Short-term solution is not to consistantly over promise and under deliver. Just spill the beans.
Anyway, that was my two cents...

2017-4-19
Use props
fans62c045a1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29511 ft
United States

Can I add three cents to make it a nickel?
2017-4-19
Use props
fans62c045a1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29511 ft
United States

Don't believe your eyes when you visit the DJI Care website and see Happy People as they discuss DJI Care will get you back in the air fast...It Doesn't.

I agree the support staff is very helpful but there is a thing as being helpful and string a person along. The goal of customer service is a truthful timely resolution or hear are your options...Not Lies!

I would prefer the truth and that would be sir I don't know your best bet is to keep checking the repair progress and wait until you see shipped.

If I was told that I would not have spent 4 days emailing, online chatting, screen shots and calling to be the 31st in line and wait 45mins hearing promises of escalation when in fact there is none.

So I sit without my Mavic Pro checking the status that says 1 day and it has been 3 days.

The best thing to do is not have an incident with your Mavic Pro.
2017-4-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience and would like to get it improved.
I can check your case number from your forum email and I have brought this to our management. We will keep you updated as soon as possible.
2017-4-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans62c045a1 Posted at 2017-4-19 16:50

Don't believe your eyes when you visit the DJI Care website and see Happy People as they discuss DJI Care will get you back in the air fast...It Doesn't.

I have checked your case from your forum email. The package has been received on Apr.13 and damaged were assessed on Apr.15.  We sent you the quote on Apr.18 and payment was confirmed yesterday. We will ship out the aircraft as soon as possible. We are sorry for the delay and appreciate your patience.
If you have any further query, please feel free to let me know.
2017-4-19
Use props
taus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25358 ft
Denmark

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-19 18:18
I have checked your case from your forum email. The package has been received on Apr.13 and damaged were assessed on Apr.15.  We sent you the quote on Apr.18 and payment was confirmed yesterday. We will ship out the aircraft as soon as possible. We are sorry for the delay and appreciate your patience.
If you have any further query, please feel free to let me know.

ok, that was rather fast. And you are even working on Saturdays?

Mine was also delivered to DJI on the 13th but it still stays "to be received" in the repair status.
2017-4-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

taus Posted at 2017-4-19 21:39
ok, that was rather fast. And you are even working on Saturdays?

Mine was also delivered to DJI on the 13th but it still stays "to be received" in the repair status.

I have checked your case and brought it to our management.
Your case was escalated and we will get it updated soon.
2017-4-19
Use props
ocean224
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-19 23:42
I have checked your case and brought it to our management.
Your case was escalated and we will get it updated soon.

Anyone seen my controller and charger lately?? CAS-543203-B9H6F2
2017-4-20
Use props
ocean224
lvl.3
United States

Anyone seen my controller and charger lately???? CAS-543203-B9H6F2
2017-4-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

ocean224 Posted at 2017-4-20 10:09
Anyone seen my controller and charger lately???? CAS-543203-B9H6F2

From what I can see, it will be shipping out shortly.
2017-4-20
Use props
ocean224
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-20 15:12

Thank you.
2017-4-21
Use props
ocean224
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-20 15:12

It's been one week since you said my remote was shipping out "Shortly". I was promised two weeks ago by someone via phone call that I would receive a tracking number last week.  I ordered my Phantom on 3-22-17 and received it about one week later. After going through the trouble shooting process for the remote I was advised to send it back, which I did and you received it 4-11-17 per UPS tracking info. Here it is over one month later and I still have not been able to fly anything.  I am very disappointed with you company and am considering returning everything and going with another company.  And, how  if and when I ever see the remote will the DJI care dates be adjusted?
My patience is wearing very thin. I've given you the benefit of the doubt up until now.
2017-4-27
Use props
ocean224
lvl.3
United States

ocean224 Posted at 2017-4-27 05:49
It's been one week since you said my remote was shipping out "Shortly". I was promised two weeks ago by someone via phone call that I would receive a tracking number last week.  I ordered my Phantom on 3-22-17 and received it about one week later. After going through the trouble shooting process for the remote I was advised to send it back, which I did and you received it 4-11-17 per UPS tracking info. Here it is over one month later and I still have not been able to fly anything.  I am very disappointed with you company and am considering returning everything and going with another company.  And, how  if and when I ever see the remote will the DJI care dates be adjusted?
My patience is wearing very thin. I've given you the benefit of the doubt up until now.

Sorry, I was mistaken. According to UPS you received it on the 5TH of April
2017-4-27
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

ocean224 Posted at 2017-4-27 05:49

I'm looking into it now. It's still a tad early at their facility, so I should have additional information available a little later on today.
2017-4-27
Use props
ocean224
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-27 06:55
I'm looking into it now. It's still a tad early at their facility, so I should have additional information available a little later on today.

So now I got an email telling me that my charger is being shipped back to me. No mention of the remote. I don't like where this is going.
2017-4-27
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

ocean224 Posted at 2017-4-27 09:30
So now I got an email telling me that my charger is being shipped back to me. No mention of the remote. I don't like where this is going.

I did confirm that both the RC and charger are going out together. I apologize for the initial miscommunication, but you'll be up and running again soon.
2017-4-27
Use props
ocean224
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-27 09:43
I did confirm that both the RC and charger are going out together. I apologize for the initial miscommunication, but you'll be up and running again soon.

Hope so, thanks.
2017-4-27
Use props
Sjatty05
lvl.2
Flight distance : 294613 ft
United States

That's the thing about the repairs - lies.  When I had a problem I contacted DJI Care for a repair.  I was immediately given a UPS label.  I was notified that it arrived.  When the invoice came, that is when the problems started.  The invoice said that my gimbal had to be replaced.  The problem was the obstacle avoidance, not the gimbal.  In addition, the only way to proceed was to pay by paypal.  I have DJI Care!  

I was sent a replacement.  My opinion is that there was no effort to fix my drone.  The replacement was registered to someone else, one light was out, and it didn't fly steady.

DJI Care says that if your craft has to be replaced, it is replaced with a  brand new unit.  That is a lie.  What you get is a refurbished unit.  No doubt someone got my craft.  My craft landed upside down in the mud at one point.  It seemed to be fine afterward, but some unsuspecting person is going to get that as a "replacement".  

DJI makes some great products, but I wish they could be more truthful.  If it is going to take a month or six weeks to get it repaired, say so.  If you get a refurbished craft rather than a new one, say so.   They also need to make some way to actually communicate with them.  These emails with "noreply" don't work.  

I have spent a lot of time and have taken a lot of DJI's time, in addition to the cost of shipping twice.   The madder I got the more I contacted them on chat, by phone and this forum.  I am not a big fan of apologies, either.  I don't offer them unless the apology is accompanied with sincerity, restitution, and a change in future behavior.  I don't want an apology unless it contains all of those elements.  Apologies are not to just get off the hook.  

I hope they can get this straightened out.  A lot of people buy more than one drone.  I see myself in that group.  
2017-5-6
Use props
fans75505490
lvl.1
Flight distance : 390 ft
United States

The issues my self and everyone else is experiencing is a cultural thing. This is just how they do things in Asian countries honestly. I run an import business and deal with this bs on a day to day basis.

If an American entity can get their act together and produce products on part with DJI, at a similar price point, and then deliver American quality customer support. DJI will be dead in the water... at least in the states.
2017-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules