Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Matrice 600 w/ D-RTK firmware issue, HELP!
171 3 2017-4-19 12:00:37
Brian Liem
Hobbyist
Flight distance : 67238
United States

Hello Gents and Ladies, The Matrice 600 after days of failed attempts I was finally able to update the firmware. im guessing someone on DJI's end tweeked it a bit and it now works.
My new problem is the D-RTK firmware. I was able to update both the ground station and the D-RTK onboard the 600. However when I power everything up all is a go except the D-RTK unit onboard, IT FLASHES PURPLE after the boot sequence. I checked both D-RTK units and they are currently running version 1.0.0.21, for some reason they wont connect.

Anyone experience this as of yet?

Thanks,

Brian

2017-4-19 12:00:37
Use props
Brian Liem
Hobbyist
United States

Update...I took the Matrice to a wide open area with nothing to cause interference. Apparently the area close to our bldg was causing the interference with the connection. The D-RTK connected fine and I was able to complete a test flight with no issues.
2017-4-19 14:31:47
Use props
rick.iseeit
Beginner
Canada

Hey Brian,

I'm getting the same purple LED and accord to the manual means "D-RTK is executing floating-point mode".
If your getting a solid green LED (air system) then you are "D-RTK is executing fixed mode".

I just converted my M600/Pro to M600/D-RTK.
Test flight coming soon.

Question: When I was doing test flight with the M600/Pro I was get at least >15 satellites, how many can I expect with the D-RTK unit?

Rick
2017-5-7 17:12:02
Use props
Brian Liem
Hobbyist
United States

rick.iseeit Posted at 2017-5-7 17:12
Hey Brian,

I'm getting the same purple LED and accord to the manual means "D-RTK is executing floating-point mode".

Rick, on the RTK 15 satellites would be normal for our location. Generally 9 GPS, and 6 Glonass on each RTK antenna, including the base station.
2017-5-8 13:03:59
Use props
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules

Close

DJI RecommendsPrevious /1 Next