Esc Center Board - Can not recognize the resistor
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
svetlovmusic
New
Flight distance : 330948 ft

Belarus

Hi.
Lost one companent on the center board of my Dji Phantom 3 PRO after crash.
I think this is resistor or capacitor, but i cant find documentation about this board.
Anyway, maybe somebody on this forum have information about this companent, or can see that on your own phantom...
IMG_4113.jpg

IMG_4113.jpg
2017-4-19
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

It looks like a ceramic capacitor, but often these items are not stamped with any identifying legend. The best course of action is to send it in to DJI for repair.
2017-4-19
Use props
svetlovmusic
New

Belarus

Geebax Posted at 2017-4-19 17:27
It looks like a ceramic capacitor, but often these items are not stamped with any identifying legend. The best course of action is to send it in to DJI for repair.

Thank you for answer. Given my location, this will be a very long way. But I work well with a soldering iron, I just need to find out what capacitor was installed there ...
2017-4-19
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Those kind of parts of the centerboard are not available for self repair. You would be better suited sending the unit in for service or replacing the complete center board yourself, if it was a non warranty crash to begin with.
2017-4-19
Use props
svetlovmusic
New

Belarus

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-19 21:40
Those kind of parts of the centerboard are not available for self repair. You would be better suited sending the unit in for service or replacing the complete center board yourself, if it was a non warranty crash to begin with.

Hi, thanks for the reply. If it was a microchip - I would have thought about buying a new board, but it's a small capacitor ...
In short, I looked carefully at the board and saw that the same capacitors are on four sides. Moreover, on each side they are connected in parallel, this means you can measure their total capacity! I managed to find the difference in capacitance and I was able to pick up a suitable capacitor. Everything turned out, tomorrow a test flight.

Ready to flight

Ready to flight

2017-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules