5921 4 2017-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PSlats
lvl.1
Flight distance : 456381 ft
Australia

Hi guys,

Here's a video on an inspire 2 doing LIVE shots on the WSL on the weekend.

The quality looks very very poor - to me this isn't broadcast standard (look at it compared to the other shots).

Is this what it looks like for eveyone or have they got the settings wrong?

Thanks.
2017-4-20
Use props
MadFrenchie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 914711 ft
United States

I'm guessing by your statement of "Broadcast Mode" that the video above is being recorded from the HDMI Out on the controller.  If that is the case that I would say YES this is about the quality you can expect to get out of that feed.   There are a few other threads on here of people complaiing of the quality of video they receive from this feed, and the difficaulties of getting it into a boradcast truck.  
2017-4-20
Use props
Ale Reynoso Cin
lvl.1
Argentina

MadFrenchie Posted at 2017-4-20 06:19
I'm guessing by your statement of "Broadcast Mode" that the video above is being recorded from the HDMI Out on the controller.  If that is the case that I would say YES this is about the quality you can expect to get out of that feed.   There are a few other threads on here of people complaiing of the quality of video they receive from this feed, and the difficaulties of getting it into a boradcast truck.

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... D385%26typeid%3D385
2017-6-24
Use props
rpossumgmail.com
lvl.2
United States

I watch WSL all the time and I can tell you that the quality in this clip is degraded for sure. When you watch WSL, the drone clips are very high quality... much higher than this
2020-5-10
Use props
Coyut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2559222 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

There are a few threads about broadcast mode, where you can find more informations about our lab tests.
My short answer: Unusable for highen broadcasts, usable for breaking news where any pic is better than none.
2020-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules