Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Brand new Phantom 4 pro refuses to update firmware
579 6 2017-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sobey1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15200 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

My Brand new DJI phantom 4 pro has failed to update to the new firmware.i have seen that a bin file has been emailed to alot of people but i get no response from support at all. I need the file emailed to me at: martynsobey@gmail.com
2017-4-20
Use props
Sobey1
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Can anybody help?
2017-4-20
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Have you tried using the DJI Assistant 2 software and connecting the Phantom to your computer with a usb cable?
2017-4-20
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Did You say please,please,please???... Must be said in 3'S
2017-4-20
Use props
Sobey1
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Please,  please, please

Yes tried everything app and assistant even 6 hours on the online support and still nowhere,but noticed that people had been having the same problem and they have been sending out the firmware via email as a bin file but support no nothing about it lol
2017-4-20
Use props
Punchbuggy
Captain
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Sobey1 Posted at 2017-4-20 11:21
Please,  please, please

Yes tried everything app and assistant even 6 hours on the online support and still nowhere,but noticed that people had been having the same problem and they have been sending out the firmware via email as a bin file but support no nothing about it lol

So it's a P4P or a P4P+?
Does Assistant 2 see the powered-on, USB-connected craft, and as a P4P, when started?
Can Assistant 2 display the relevant firmware for that craft to select from?
Which is the firmware level you're selecting?
Can you initiate the upgrade process and, if so, does it fail and at what point?
2017-4-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

I replied your another thread, it would be best to provide us more details for the upgrading issue.
I also asked our support to send you an e-mail with the bin file, please have a try and keep us posted, hope it works.
2017-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules