Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
2195R Propellers at Sea Level
867 4 2017-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneInspired
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1567323 ft
South Africa

Hi All. I have ordererd 2170 Propellers for the M600 Pro. The shipment arrived with 2195R Propellers.
I live in South Africa and shipping takes a long time here. I need to carry on with work .
Has any one flown the 2195 Propellers at sea level. I am awaere of the restiction in alitude. I will only be flying with the X5 And FLIR Vue as payload at the same time.

Thanks
Riaan
2017-4-20
Use props
ricci2
Captain
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hi,
I have flown using them at 1000m and noticed its a little more responsive. The extra pitch in  cold climates will allow more of a response however, with warmer dry air Things change in your favour  and become less dense so mitigating some of the extra pitch and reliving the load on the motors.

I have found an online calculator to help calculate air Denserty verses temperature, this will show how Density effects lift.  http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/density-air-d_680.html
Hope that helps a little..

Ricci
2017-4-20
Use props
DroneInspired
lvl.1
South Africa

Ricci.

Thank you for the info. Do you think there would be to mush load on the motors flying at sea level.
I have ordered another set of props but need to fly until they are here.

Riaan
2017-4-20
Use props
ricci2
Captain
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
Spain

DroneInspired Posted at 2017-4-20 20:49
Ricci.

Thank you for the info. Do you think there would be to mush load on the motors flying at sea level.

Hi
I guess you need to assess the need to fly against the want to fly! I suspect if you make the craft docile with the go app settings the craft will react slower and so less load on the motors.  I would also be genital with the movements to minimise loading the motors. If you upload your data to healthy drone app you can see the before and after current/amp use, this will show you if your stressing the motors..

Ricci
2017-4-21
Use props
DroneInspired
lvl.1
South Africa

Ricci

Thank you for the info.
Yes unfortunately it makes money for me so i need to fly.
I have uploaded the information and the current draw is for the complete 25 min flight below 20A. So i would say it could work.
We do very gentle flying and there is no need for hi power changes.
I have ordered another set so hope to have them soon.

Riaan
2017-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules