Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO 4 v4.0.6 and FW v01.03.0600 Initial Tests
427 0 2017-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CAAirborne
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1174232 ft
United States

I did a test flight today to test out FW v01.03.0600 a bit.  I was primarily looking at UAV performance and stability.  First off, many thanks to DJI for adding back the ability to abort the landing sequence.  I tested this several times and was able to abort a landing a few inches above surface without having to alter any default settings.  I flew a simple pattern just to see if anything felt out of sorts (yes, subjective, but I didn't have a checklist of what to test in hand).  Everything checked out EXCEPT that DJI GO 4 crashed on me twice during a single battery.  I was quickly able to restart the application and continue where I left off.  I'm running DJI GO 4 on a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, with the USB connection coming from the center USB connection and not the default side connection.  The USB connection into the phone did feel a bit loose, so the "crashing" might have been related to that.  I didn't have time to test that theory.

More later when I get a chance to do some more testing.  And I need to review this forum for other comments on v01.03.0600.  As I recall, most folks didn't like it, but I can't recall the details of why they didn't like it.

2017-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules