Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Quality problem phantom 4 Pro videos
1973 11 2017-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9ecb62f3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 59711 ft
  • >>>
France

IN ENGLISH :

Hello,

Sorry for my bad english (Google Translation)

I bought a P4 Pro to replace a normal P4 I was very happy with.

A first P4 Pro had to be replaced before use because the camera looked at the wrong time after unpacking even after multiple attempts to recalibrate.

This P4 Pro has been exchanged by the DJI service and the new one does not suffer from the default of the first one so I made it fly.

On the other hand, the problem is that the image is very unsatisfactory (video H264) and I have just made a new complaint to DJI on this subject for which has not yet received a reply nor even an accused reception.

This is why I come to this forum for the case where what I wish to expose would be known to some of you.

I attach a link to download two short excerpts because I do not know how to do otherwise. (If anyone knows, do not hesitate to do it for me this would be very nice)

Https://www.transfernow.net/74cpg5t6si5x

For those who will have the kindness to watch, you will see that at times some elements of the image seem to float (see the houses in particular file 1).

Permanently there is a flicker that is mostly visible in the lower half of the screen.

There was also an episode of a few seconds in which the image was totally degraded and parasitized, but I have doubts that it could be the propeller because of The conjunction of a gale and the lateral sun (file 2).

Note that I use very new and powerful computers, Mac and Windows, as well as a recent TV also and that I never experienced any problem of visualization with the standard P4 on these different diffusers.

I am sorry if this problem is already documented elsewhere on the forum but, not practicing English, it is not possible for me to search on the forums as I usually do on those in French.

There are other small concerns found, but, for consistency for this forum, I will expose them separately by creating other dedicated topics.

Cordially.

Jacques.

IN FRENCH :

Bonjour,

Désolé pour mon mauvais anglais (traduction Google)

J'ai acheté un P4 Pro en remplacement d'un P4 normal dont j'étais très content.

Un premier P4 Pro a dû être remplacé avant usage car la caméra regardait de travers dès le déballage et ce même après de multiples tentatives de recalibrage.

Ce P4 Pro m'a été échangé par le SAV de DJI et le nouveau ne souffre pas du défaut du premier aussi je l'ai fait voler.

Par contre, le problème c'est que l'image est très insatisfaisante (vidéo H264) et je viens d'ailleurs d'adresser une nouvelle réclamation à DJI à ce sujet pour laquelle ne n'ai pas encore reçu réponse ni même un accusé réception.

C'est pourquoi je viens sur ce forum pour le cas où ce que je souhaite exposer serait connu de quelques uns d'entres vous.

Je joins un lien pour télécharger deux courts extraits car je ne sais pas comment faire autrement. (Si quelqu'un sait, ne pas hésitez à le faire pour moi cela serait très sympathique)

https://www.transfernow.net/74cpg5t6si5x

Pour ceux qui auront la gentilesse de regarder, vous verrez que par moment certains éléments de l'image paraissent flotter (voir les maisons notamment dans le fichier Prob1.mov).

De façon permanente il y a un scintillement qui est surtout visible plutôt dans la moitié inférieure de l'écran.

Sur les trente petites minutes de vol il y a eu aussi un épisode de quelques secondes où l'image est totalement dégradée, comme parasitée mais j'ai un doute sur le fait qu'il puisse s'agir de l'hélice du fait de la conjonction d'un coup de vent et du soleil latéral (fichier Prob2.mov).

A noter que j'utilise des ordinateurs très récents et puissants, Mac et Windows, ainsi qu'une TV récente également et que je n'ai jamais connu le moindre problème de visualisation avec le P4 standard sur ces différents diffuseurs.

Je suis désolé si ce problème est déjà documenté ailleurs sur le forum mais, ne pratiquant pas l'anglais, il ne m'est pas possible de rechercher sur les forums comme je le fais habituellement sur ceux en langue française.

Il y a d'autres petits soucis constatés mais, par cohérence pour ce forum, je vais les exposer séparément en créant d'autres sujets dédiés.

Cordialement.

Jacques.

2017-4-20
Use props
Crio
lvl.4
Flight distance : 67713 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'm assuming you've done all calibrations? IMU, Gimbal etc?
Also, the gimbal arm is not sitting correctly, I know there was a thread on this forum regarding this already and few tips how to resolve it. Try to search for it. ( No link in hand for this sorry )
If this will not resolve your issues Contact DJI Support,  they can assist you further.
2017-4-21
Use props
fans9ecb62f3
lvl.2
  • >>>
France

I am grateful to you for taking the time to respond.
I had scrupulously done all the calibrations of course.
I have already entered the DJI support a few days ago but as I have not yet received answer I tried to have already opinions on the forum.
Concerning the cardan arm, I had noticed a bizarre and I questioned also about this on another thread:
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... D386%26typeid%3D386
Cordially.
Jacques.
Je vous suis reconnaissant d'avoir pris le temps de me répondre.
J'avais fait scrupuleusement tous les étalonnages bien sûr.
J'ai déjà saisi le support DJI il y a quelques jours mais comme je n'ai pas encore reçu réponse j'ai tenté d'avoir déjà des avis sur le forum.
Concernant le bras de cardan, j'avais remarqué une bizzarerie et j'ai du reste interrogé aussi à ce sujet sur un autre thread :
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... D386%26typeid%3D386
Cordialement.
Jacques.
2017-4-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We've reported your case to the engineers for a further evaluation, will get back to you for any news, thanks for your feedback and patience.
2017-4-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Could you please provide us your DJI Account? It should be an e-mail address, we'll provide a firmware for you.
2017-4-24
Use props
Mobilcams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2907674 ft
United States

Looks like the gimbal is definitely having vibration issues. I had the same vibration that caused "jello" in my video. It was resolved when I sent it in for repair. Yours looks like it is twitching a lot as well.
2017-4-25
Use props
fans9ecb62f3
lvl.2
  • >>>
France

IN ENGLISH :
Hello Natalia.
I appreciate your response.
You ask me to give you my e-mail address to send me a firmware.
I do not want to leave my address on a forum so I sent it to you in private.
I remind you however that besides the problem of video quality, there is also the physical problem of the camera support that seems to bias according to the photos.
I posted and documented all this to DJI support via your site's form last week but I have not received a CAS number or even at least one acknowledgment.
Cordially.
Jacques
IN FRENCH :
Bonjour Natalia.
Je vous suis reconnaissant de votre réponse.
Vous me demandez de vous communiquer mon adresse E-mail pour m'adresser un firmware.
Je ne souhaite pas laisser mon adresse sur un forum aussi je vous l'ai adressé en privé.
Je vous rappelle toutefois qu'outre le problème de qualité vidéo, il y a aussi le problème physique du support de caméra qui parait de biais selon les photos.
J'ai signalé et documenté tout ça au support DJI via le formulaire de votre site la semaine dernière mais je n'ai pas reçu un numéro de CAS ni même au moins un accusé réception.
Cordialement.
Jacques
2017-4-25
Use props
fans9ecb62f3
lvl.2
  • >>>
France

IN ENGLISH :
Hello Mobilcams.
Thank you for your interest.
I take note of your opinion and note that as far as you are concerned the problem has been resolved after repair, which would suggest that it is a hardware anomaly that a new firmware will not be able to regulate.
What worries me moreover is that the camera support seems to be biased (see pictures) but nobody answered me about it on the thread that I had also opened on this subject.
Cordially.

Jacques.
IN FRENCH
Bonjour Mobilcams.
Merci pour votre intérêt.
Je prends connaissance de votre avis et note qu'en ce qui vous concerne le problème a été réglé après réparation, ce qui laisserait supposer qu'il s'agit d'une anomalie hardware qu'un nouveau firmware ne pourra pas régler.
Ce qui m'inquiète par ailleurs c'est que le support de caméra parait de biais (voir photo) mais personne ne m'a répondu à ce sujet sur le thread que j'avais également ouvert à ce sujet.
Cordialement.
Jacques

1.jpeg
2.jpeg
2017-4-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans9ecb62f3 Posted at 2017-4-25 13:17
IN ENGLISH :
Hello Mobilcams.
Thank you for your interest.

I received your message, thanks for the details.
I double checked this case with the senior engineers, the drone needs to be sent in again since the firmware upgrading will not correct it. We feel very sorry for the trouble caused, will take care of it once the drone arrives.
Please submit online for a case number and PM me the number, thank you so much.
https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
2017-4-25
Use props
NumericEyes
lvl.2
  • >>>
France

IN ENGLISH :
Hello Natalia,
I have just submitted my request again from the link you have given me.
It is the same as I had used last week but there must have been a problem because this time I just received an acknowledgment.
The request number that was communicated to me is 516418
If you can follow would be very nice of you because I really have no luck with the P4P.
I could not use the first one, bought on 11/03/2017, which never flew because there was a glaring problem of camera shifting to unpacking.
The exchange procedure lasted a while (I am in Europe, France) and it was only on 16/04/2017 that I was able to use a little half an hour the new ...... ... to finally see the anomalies in question.
I grabbed DJI support afterwards last week, and since then I have been waiting in vain for an answer.
It is fortunate that I passed on this forum because, otherwise, I would always wait foolishly.
All that put end to end fact that we will arrive on the month of May and I still can not benefit from a purchase made mid March without knowing when I could finally enjoy it.
Sincerely, I come to regret my P4 non Pro which never asked me the least problem and which I was very very satisfied.
Certainly, the precision of the P4P images is hallucinating but this advantage is marred by the problems reported.
Cordially.
Jacques.

IN FRENCH :
Bonjour Natalia,
Je viens de soumettre de nouveau ma requête depuis le lien que vous m'avez communiqué.
C'est le même que j'avais utilisé la semaine passée mais il y a dû avoir un problème car, cette fois, je viens de recevoir immédiatement un accusé-réception.
Le numéro de requête qui m'a été communiqué est le 516418
Si vous pouvez suivre se serait très gentil de votre part car je n'ai vraiment pas de chance avec le P4P.
Je n'ai pas pu utiliser le premier, acheté le 11/03/2017, qui n'a jamais volé car il y avait un problème criant de décentrage de la caméra au déballage.
La procédure d'échange a duré un certain temps (je suis en Europe, en France) et ce n'est que le 16/04/2017 que j'ai pu utiliser une petite demi-heure le nouveau.........pour constater finalement les anomalies dont il est question.
J'ai saisi le support DJI à la suite, la semaine passée, et depuis j'attendais en vain une réponse.
Il est heureux que je sois passé sur ce forum car, sinon, j'attendrais bêtement toujours.
Tout ça mis bout à bout fait que nous allons arriver sur le mois de mai et je ne peux toujours pas bénéficier d'un achat effectué mi-mars sans savoir quand je pourrais en profiter enfin.
Sincèrement, j'en arrive à regretter mon P4 non Pro qui ne m'a jamais posé le moindre problème et dont j'étais très très satisfait.
Certes, la précision des images du P4P est hallucinante mais cet avantage est gâché par les problèmes rapportés.
Cordialement.
Jacques.
2017-4-25
Use props
G-420
New
Flight distance : 461293 ft
France

Helo,
i have same problem :
See : djiphantom-forum.com/t28109p30-defaut-camera-phantom-4-pro#372855

Have you resolve your problem ?

Thanks.
2017-9-27
Use props
G-420
New
Flight distance : 461293 ft
France

Hello, here's the latest :
I got my Pro Ph4 October 6.
After 4 test flights, I can finally say that I am satisfied with the shots!
There are more earthquakes...  

What disappoints me is that I beat me 4 months after my purchase (€1690 committed) to finally have a compliant equipment: it took: an exchange of the drone at Digit Photo and 2 gone returns to the DJI SAV.
Not to mention the dozens of emails.  

Digit Photo in Metz is not competent to sell the drones; I have not been helped and not taken seriously. They me it replaced the drone by a model of the store (No. close series) without understanding the flaws that I was describing. They spent most of the time to explain to me that I didn't use the camera!  
A big thank you to Jean Marc and his Photoetmoi shop without whom I have never managed to build a true technical arguments to convince Digit Photo (totally volunteer help).  

DJI after-sales Service, did not address the failure of the 2nd drone when returning from July.
During the second return to the DJI after-sales Service, end of September, the camera has been replaced.
Videos are now live up to the promises made by DJI for Ph4 Pro!  

But I lost 4 months! And spent a lot of energy.  
2017-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules