Mavic won't focus
668 2 2017-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9b8f5837
New
India

Hi,
One day recently, my Mavic stopped  focusing. Manual or auto, nothing changes. I updated to all the latest firmware and still nothing. Resetting to factory settings, resetting camera, nothing changes. Yesterday I did the forward and downward obstacle camera calibration for the second time and suddenly it worked! I could focus! Then, today, it's broken again, so I don't think the calibration actually did anything. Has anybody been able to fix this issue?

DJI isn't helping because I'm currently abroad on a four month long trip for which I bought this drone in the first place. Right now it looks like I'm not going to be able to use the Mavic at all until I get home where I'll not need it anyway because I have the much more reliable phantom 4 to use.

Has anybody had success solving this issue on their own?
2017-4-21
Use props
Jason Lane
lvl.4
Flight distance : 260144 ft
Philippines

I've had no luck getting mine fixed :-( http://forum.dji.com/thread-87350-1-1.html I have to send it back to DJI Australia, but I'm still away on my trip.
2017-4-21
Use props
fans9b8f5837
New
India

Ugh you're away on a trip too? Isn't it awful lugging around a useless brick through all these incredible places?
2017-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules