14839 78 2017-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Advocate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1076909 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'll post a review just as soon as it arrives and I've had time to use it and test it in various scenarios.

It certainly seems to open up some possibilities that previously weren't available with the Osmo Pro.
2017-5-4
Use props
Aerial-Pixel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2450935 ft
  • >>>
United States

First off thank you DJI for allowing me to Beta Test the new OSMO Pro/Raw Wired Video Adapter! This is a huge plus for me because I've been plagued with having to have my Google Pixel in Airplane mode (with WiFi on) to be able to connect to the OSMO Pro, therefore I have not been able to broadcast live via Facebook Live or Youtube Live.

WHAT DOES IT DO?
The OSMO™ Pro/RAW Wired Video Adapter is able to transform video signal to USB signal. It is used to connect the Osmo Pro/RAW to OJI Crystal Sky Monitor and Android mobile devices without a Wi-Fi connection, making the captured footage more stable and smooth. It is ideal for solving problems that are caused by the limitations of Wi-Fi connection such as lagging footage, long latency and the inability to manually focus accurately. For Osmo Pro/RAW, the OJI GO™ app comes with an additional Peak Focus function that improves manual focus accuracy.
Osmo Pro/RAW Wired Video Adapter can be used with the Osmo X5 Adapter and Osmo PrO/RAW Z-Axis. It also comes with a DJI Focus communication port, which allows the mobile device and DJI Focus or DJI Focus Handwheel to connect simultaneously.

UNBOXING
The OSMO Pro/Raw Wired Video Adapter comes in the ever familiar DJI Accessory packaging. The adapter is a quality well made cable in keeping with all DJI accessories. In the package is the adapter itself and a small instructional manual.

FIRMWARE UPGRADE
In order to use the OSMO Pro/Raw Wired Video Adapter I first had to download and update the firmware of the OSMO Pro to version 1.4.0.70. Then it was time for the simple install.
To learn how to update the firmware on your OSMO Pro/Raw visit THIS DJI TUTORIAL VIDEO.

INSTALLATION
1.         Connect the communication port on the Osmo Pro/RAW Wired Video Adapter to the communication port on the X5 adapter.

IMG_20170501_200135.jpg
2.         Connect the USB port on the Osmo Pro/RAW Wired Video Adapter to your mobile device using a proper cable (not included, choose the proper cable according to the mobile device's port).

3.         Connect the DJI Focus communication port on the Osmo Pro/RAW Wired Video Adapter to the DJI Focus Handwheel using the dedicated communication cable (not included). Once the installation is complete, turn on the Osmo Pro/ RAW to start use.  I do not currently use the Focus Handwheel so I skipped this step.

At first I found the extra cable and adapter a little distracting but I found if you rout the cable under between the device holder and the phone it gets it out of the way as shown here:
2017-05-01 19-12-39 f5cf9a27.jpg

ADAPTER PERFORMANCE
The adapter performed even better than expected. The video feed was crystal clear and latency was almost non-existent! The added benefit for me and my Google Pixel not needing to connect with WiFi in Airplane Mode was a huge bonus!

FINAL THOUGHTS
If you need extremely low latency and a good crystal clear connection this adapter is for you! Find a way to route your cables to minimize the bulk and you will be amazed at the results and convenience. No waiting for WiFi to connect, just plug and go!
2017-5-4
Use props
generalh
New

France

Hello,
Is it possible to convert the video signal to HDMI or SDI?
Thank you
Cheers
H
2017-5-4
Use props
Advocate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1076909 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Aerial-Pixel Posted at 2017-5-4 05:09
First of thank you DJI for allowing me to Beta Test the new OSMO Pro/Raw Wired Video Adapter! This is a huge plus for me because I've been plagued with having to have my Google Pixel in Airplane mode (with WiFi on) to be able to connect to the OSMO Pro, therefore I have not been able to broadcast live via Facebook Live or Youtube Live.https://forum44.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/201705/01/190724b2k2q28t3qcikkfz.jpg[/img]

An excellent review, thank you!  I'm still waiting for my adapter to arrive and after reading your review I can't wait
2017-5-5
Use props
Boogieman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5611893 ft
  • >>>
United States

OSMO Pro/Raw Wired Video Adapter Review

As with the review above since he has provided so many wonderful pics.  Ill be only using my view on it.

Setup:  Very easy update the firmware to latest then plug and play.  How easy is that?

Old Way:  With the wifi turned on I was never satisfied with my osmo esp when using the X5R.  Video would lag and leave me wondering if I got the correct shot or not.  The lag or no video was a absolute nightmare.

New Way: Plug in the adapter and fire everything up.  As soon as I had it up and going I was simply amazed and shocked.  COULD this be the way the Osmo was intended to be?  Are my eyes decieving me?  I can actually see CLEARLY what I am filming.  And its in realtime.  Not 5-10 seconds ago.....  Never cuts out or glitches like with the wifi.  However I will ding it for one reason.  This only works with android.  IOS is out of luck.  

Final Thoughts:   If you use your Osmo Raw then you need this IF you have a android.  With how it works Id say buy you a cheap one just to get this video display that you get.  Again I wish there was a way for this to work with IOS.  That is my one and only quirk with this system.  Android is ok but with the DJI Go app is more prone to crash.  I have several android and IOS devices.  My personal choice would be to see this work fully supported on both.  

Thank you DJI for allowing me to test this and make my Osmo worthy of my X5R
2017-5-5
Use props
Boogieman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5611893 ft
  • >>>
United States

generalh@noos.f Posted at 2017-5-4 23:22
Hello,
Thank you

As of right now I dont see how that could be accomplished.
2017-5-5
Use props
GENERALH
New

France

Hello,
http://cosmostreamer.com/howtomake

It could be easier but if it's the way we have to go, we'll hack it to!

Ah, la framboise n°3!
Best regards
2017-5-5
Use props
dopey-tree
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6716467 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What about adding HDMI output?? for those that want to do wireless camera work etc?  Currently the power drain on the phone is quite a lot - even more so if your streaming over 3g 4g. So to use a teradek etc would be ideal.
2017-5-5
Use props
dr.nick
lvl.2
United States

Is there no way to get a clean video signal out via this adapter (for external recording, switching, or sending to an external streaming box)?  It plugs into an android device for control and monitoring (in lieu of using wifi connection) but if I wanted to record the video signal separately without on-screen display info, there's no way to do that?
2017-5-5
Use props
martinfueloep
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1551401 ft
  • >>>
Austria

dr.nick Posted at 2017-5-5 16:58
Is there no way to get a clean video signal out via this adapter (for external recording, switching, or sending to an external streaming box)?  It plugs into an android device for control and monitoring (in lieu of using wifi connection) but if I wanted to record the video signal separately without on-screen display info, there's no way to do that?

This should work with the Crystalsky. You can control and monitor the device with it, and the Crystalsky has got a HDMI output...
2017-5-5
Use props
martinfueloep
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1551401 ft
  • >>>
Austria

I am one of the lucky guys who have been selected to test the  OSMO  Pro/Raw Wired Video Adapter. My impressions after the first days of shooting:
- nearly no latency in all conditions
- increased quality of the video signal
- no more reconnecting WiFi after breaks and therefore
- longer shooting time per battery

You can find the complete review here: http://forum.dji.com/thread-95358-1-1.html
2017-5-7
Use props
Mizamook
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1121519 ft
  • >>>
United States

I can't wait to try it.  Was shooting on the boat yesterday with OsmoRaw, trying to focus with Nvidia Shield as monitor ... I'm really hoping to possibly use DJI goggles for focus reference as well as exposure.  

Also:  Because of the way I use my Osmo RAW (on a short jib, mounted on a 3' Cineslider) I needed to extend the cable for the Focus Handwheel (NOT DJI Focus).  It was a lot of frustration, but I discovered that connecting two of the 1.2 meter CAN-Bus cables for the Focus Handwheel to Inspire 2 controller together, as simply as connecting them with small sections of bare solid wire) it works!  This works well to put a camera in places I never could before. Note the connection in this pic:  The orientation of the pin ends is important, but it works really well, with no lag.  Focus Handwheel extension

Hoping the video adapter works with long cables!

2017-5-7
Use props
Aerial-Pixel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2450935 ft
  • >>>
United States

generalh@noos.f Posted at 2017-5-4 23:22
Hello,
Thank you

As far as I know it is only possible through the new Crystalsky displays, they have an HDMI out.
2017-5-8
Use props
dr.nick
lvl.2
United States

Aerial-Pixel Posted at 2017-5-8 09:41
As far as I know it is only possible through the new Crystalsky displays, they have an HDMI out.

Blackmagic micro converter for $85 will get you from HMDI to SDI but you need to power the converter somehow or buy the batt powered version for $300.  

Any setup for getting a legit video out of the OSMO is shaping up like dongle-hell.  I really don't understand.  It's not that hard.  Again DJI is proving that they're not really focused on the professional market ... or they're not bothering to ask (or listen to) professionals about the important details they actually need.
2017-5-8
Use props
Mizamook
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

EYE IN THE SKY1 Posted at 2017-4-27 07:03
I would like to know if this adapter allows us to control the movement of the camera through the Android screen device.

Apparently, yes.

!!
2017-5-11
Use props
Mizamook
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

fans24e412f1 Posted at 2017-4-29 15:53
Focus peaking ability perhaps! yaay.

YES!!! (confirmed 2 minutes ago)
2017-5-11
Use props
Mizamook
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Preliminary Results: POSITIVE.

Yes, it works.

Yes, I had to fight just a bit.  Updated Osmo RAW as instructed, and updated Go App.

Using Focus Handwheel with modified long cable.

At first system worked, then, after a reboot, did not.  In fact, was refusing to let me focus with Handwheel at all.  

Some combination of reboots and hookups reaffirmed connection.

Last several trials seem good.  What I was really hoping is:

A)  It would connect and get able to be rolling footage quicker
B) Completely eliminate WiFi connection, especially with my phone (Samsung S7) to prevent problem connecting to Osmo when other WiFi in area.

So far, both are true.  I "may" be seeing better image quality.  This helps.  Also helpful is focus peaking .. so far, looks good, seems accurate, and good color/width (have yet to test in real world!)

I am a little concerned about the times I had problems connecting on powerup (full system reboot) and hoping that is a fluke ... imagining if I had to start system in hurry, and be frustrated while the opportunity disappears.

Interesting:  Connection charges phone. Downside of this is that Osmo batteries do not last as long.  Upside, of course, is that with enough Osmo batteries on hand, one need not worry also about phone battery.

Will test in forest tomorrow with Shield Tablet.

Yes, it's another dongle, but actually very small.  Connector to Osmo might have been better as a right angle to avoid cable impingement.

I appreciate the opportunity to trial this device!

Out of curiosity, I will time the powerup to shooting:  Result: About 30 seconds from Osmo power on, phone already on, all apps closed.  

Not good:  Every time it asks me to calibrate lens.  I've NEVER had lens calibration work (using Olympus 14-42 and Panasonic 12mm)  despite trying to calibrate both on high contrast days on distant mountains.  This is a flaw as it requires yet another X out of screen before can shoot.

Other than that and the earlier inability to focus issues that seem to be staying away, looks great!

2017-5-11
Use props
leto14
lvl.1
Flight distance : 369898 ft
Sweden

Today i got Wired Video Adapter for OSMO X5, X5R.

Thank DJI for that!
I want to say that I am very pleased. I tested adapter  whole day.
This greatly simplifies the work.
The video is much more stable. It's better than a Wi-Fi signal.
I will not post pictures. There are already a lot of them on the forum.

Thanks DJI !!!
2017-5-12
Use props
Tima_007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1110312 ft
  • >>>
Ukraine

I have only one question! When this Wired Video Adapter will be availeble on stock???
Thenk you)
2017-5-12
Use props
KEA
lvl.2
Hong Kong

Is there any idea about if it's gonna be work with IOS?
2017-5-12
Use props
dr.nick
lvl.2
United States

KEA Posted at 2017-5-12 19:08
Is there any idea about if it's gonna be work with IOS?

Never .  Unless apple changes it's mind.  They won't allow iOS devices to take inputs.
2017-5-12
Use props
Cake Films
New

United States

Huge thank you to DJI for sending me a Beta unit Wired Video Adaptor!   

My business partner has our Android tablet on a shoot out of town but I tried it with iPhone 6s anyway   Just in case anyone was wondering what iOS experience is like, here's what I noticed.  The DJI app thinks you're controlling an Inspire instead of an Osmo Pro and it also charges your phone while attached...there's also a hint of lag but it's manageable...all this said, it does still work! Just letting you know!!

Just to be clear:  I am stoked with the unit thus far and realize the DJI engineers designed this to work with Android so I'm not bashing it for the above attributes, whatsoever.  I can't wait to get our android hooked up because this is what we've been waiting for.  A CrystalSky may be in our near future!!!

Updates and footage to follow comparing focus pulling with and without the wired adaptor.

2017-5-13
Use props
dr.nick
lvl.2
United States

Cake Films Posted at 2017-5-13 11:55
Huge thank you to DJI for sending me a Beta unit Wired Video Adaptor!   

My business partner has our Android tablet on a shoot out of town but I tried it with iPhone 6s anyway   Just in case anyone was wondering what iOS experience is like, here's what I noticed.  The DJI app thinks you're controlling an Inspire instead of an Osmo Pro and it also charges your phone while attached...there's also a hint of lag but it's manageable...all this said, it does still work! Just letting you know!!

That's the first I've heard of anyone getting it to work with iOS so good on ya.
2017-5-13
Use props
danirvine 1
lvl.2
Australia

I'm way out of time here have been in hospital
Keen to try this if still have any to send out
2017-5-14
Use props
fanscd9e8da2
New
Belgium

REVIEW; DJI osmo wired adapter

Hi,

i’m a DJI Osmo user (i got the osmo x3, Osmo x3 zoom, X5 Pro with follow focus and the mobile version. And a drone in the past)
I’m using it for weddings, commercials and footage for a top football Club in Belgium.
Dji_Web.jpg
Positive:
+ It's grate for the battery of your phone.
+ It is more stable than wifi ofcourse.
+ Now i can just turn on my osmo and turn on my phone (in stand by modus with de DJI Go app open) and it is connected automatically and ready to use.
+ It also works perfect with the Z-axis.
DJI_foto1.jpg
Workpoints:
The cable hangs loose, so maybe we need to search for something to attach or just some tape
It works only perfect with Android no IOS. I got an iPhone 7, but for this test I bought an phone with android.

djiweb2.jpg
In this video you can see some footage.

Short: Top product, works with no problems. Only for android is the downside.

2017-5-15
Use props
Electric Dreams
New
Canada

Devices Used: Samsung Galaxy S6, ASUS Zenfone 3 Laser
Hello so far I have used the OSMO Pro wired video adapter on 3 full day event video shoots. My experience with the adapter has been positive minus a few technical problems that I will list. The OSMO Pro connected to the DJO GO App within 5 seconds on both devices every single time. The video adapter was connected and disconnected about 10 times per shooting day.  

PROS:
- Almost instant video connection after pre-loading the DJI GO App
- Shortened clip loading time after recording session is finished (5 seconds instead of 1 min on Wifi)
- Increased battery life on both the OSMO and Smartphone
- Higher quality constant video feed on all video settings 1080p to 4K
- Clips recorded onto smartphone were of vastly superior quality when compared to wifi  

CONS: - Could only achieve true "realtime" video feed on lowest OSMO Pro video setting 1080p 24fps & 1080p 30fps
- With each higher level of video quality the more out of sync the video feed became
- 4K(3840×2160)25/30p had a an average of 1 to 2 second lag time  

Overall the Pros far outweigh the Cons and I would very much buy this product. This video adapter makes the OSMO Pro easier to operate and shoot with on-location. Thank you very much for letting our team beta test this wonderful video adapter. We love everything DJI has done to change the way video is captured.
2017-5-19
Use props
Knipey
lvl.2
Flight distance : 32126 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi all,

My full review can be found here:
# OSMO Pro/Raw Wired Video Adapter Review# Delivering Speed!!! # http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... p;page=1&extra= via @DJI

Or here is my video review here

Thanks again DJI

Sknipey
2017-5-22
Use props
Drone Tech Aeri
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2951900 ft
United States

# OSMO Pro/Raw Wired Video Adapter Review# No Brainer ,Buy One#
Thank you DJI for selecting me as a beta tester for this unit. My review is as follows:
Executive Summary:
This small device that allows direct connection from the osmo to an android device flat out works and makes the OSMO a tool that can finally be relied upon with a much more enjoyable user experience. You will experience faster boot times, near real time display, no more app crashing and a clear image. This is a NO BRAINER, BUY ONE now for $20!
The Problem:
If you have owned a OSMO before you know how closely this device resembles a hammer when using it. And trust me, we have almost pounded tent stakes in with this device. The wireless connection has been the Achilles heel of this product causing much unneeded suffering to the end user with pixilated screens, app crashing and black screen start-ups.
Setup:
Osmo Pro with X5 camera, OSMO wired video adapter, and Nvidia Shield Tablet and approximately 10hrs of use.**Note that we did not use with focus wheel or RAW camera so we cannot comment on its functionality in thos cases.
Update process:
Update the Osmo firmware to OSMO_FC550_FW_V01.04.00.70.bin via a SD card in the camera which can be found at the DJI.com webpage. Additionally, you will have to update the DJI GoApp Pre-P4 to its latest version. We encountered no issues with the update. The OSMO handle did take around 15min or so to update.
Our thoughts:
After testing it on 4 projects and 10hrs total, this device flat out works as intended without any glitches that we could find. I tried shutting it off and unplugging it to try and make it glitch and the app remained stable. The video is more fluid, you never have a drop or app crash, connection to the device is simple and effective. Starting up the Osmo takes you right into the DJI go-app, this is how the Osmo is supposed to work. It appears that operating time is about the same even though there is no Wifi connection as it appears that the adapter also charges your tablet/phone device.
Improvements:
Product worked as described. Would like to see a more streamlined mount or clip to attach to the handle or x5 adapter. We just use Velcro to attach it to the X5 adapter. It would be great to just have a USB port on the X5 adapter itself but as this product is already near the end of its lifecycle it is a much-appreciated improvement and I wouldn’t expect any changes to the X5 adapter. I dont use Apple products for DJI equipement but I do not a lot of people do and some IOS integration would be appreciated by the community.
Bottom Line:
The Osmo wired Adapter is a cheap fix and If you use the Osmo on your projects, buy this device today.
2017-5-23
Use props
KEA
lvl.2
Hong Kong

Dear DJI team, is there any way, using this adapter, to connect Osmo Pro to an external recorder in order to have a chance recording 10 bit  4:2:2 video?
2017-5-23
Use props
Wojciech Bro
New
Flight distance : 1976181 ft
Poland

Hi guys!

I am the lucky one choosen by DJI to test beta version of OSMO Pro/Raw Wired Adapter. I have tested the adapter with the medium class Android phone - Huawai P9 lite.
I tested my Osmo RAW for almost 2-week time during my Eurotrip with bunch of friends. We visted 8 countries within 7 days, covered almost 4k kilometres by car. During the trip I used the Osmo with Wired Adpter on a daily basis and I'm generally very pleased with its performance.

My impression:

Pros:

- finally the Osmo RAW is a reliable tool! No more lagging
- after switching on the Osmo from the stand-by mode the phone connects with the camera automatically
- much faster start up time (approximately 30-40 seconds)
- the phone and Osmo itself run longer on a battery
- good quality of proxies in phone gallery
- finally there is a peaking feature in latest DJI GO App for Android

Cons:
- occasionally the DJI Go app freezes for a while (20-30 sec) - it happend only twice during extensive 2-week long tests (might be an Android issue)
- loose cable can be an issue

Finall thougst:

Finally the Osmo works as it should have from the begininng. It's stable, much much faster. The user experience is much better.
Well done DJI!
2017-5-24
Use props
Drone Tech Aeri
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2951900 ft
United States

Drone Tech Aeri Posted at 2017-5-23 10:27
# OSMO Pro/Raw Wired Video Adapter Review# No Brainer ,Buy One#
Thank you DJI for selecting me as a beta tester for this unit. My review is as follows:
Executive Summary:

I have read through others peoples reviews and they complain sometimes about app crashing and still having lag, I think it is important to realize that the display performance is dependent on the DEVICE being used. I saw a video above where the gentleman stated that I use IOS and had some old android laying around that I used for the test. Please realize how your hardware choices are affecting performance and influencing your test. It is my opinion based on having Used DJI gear in our business since 2013 that good android devices such as the NVIDIA Shield far out perform IOS devices for DJI products.
2017-5-25
Use props
PETE ALEXANDER
New
United States

Here is a video I made showing a quick overview of using and connecting the DJI WIRED VIDEO ADAPTER.  Everything worked out well.  I wish it had HDMI or SDI out but I enjoyed the improved focus accuracy! Thanks DJI!  Any chance we'll be able to get any live stream capabilities using the OSMO PRO?
2017-5-31
Use props
PETE ALEXANDER
New
United States

Here's a quick setup and usage video I made for the DJI VIDEO ADAPTER.  Everything worked out well and had no issues when using it.  It'd be nice to have HDMI or SDI out but the adapter is easy to use and I really enjoy nailing focus with the real time monitoring.  Thanks DJI!   
2017-5-31
Use props
EofA
lvl.1
United States

Here's my little review after using the USB connector for a few weeks.

Pros:
- Connects phone with camera almost instantly. No lag, as with the  WiFi, which is helpful if you need to power down the OSMO to swap out a battery or memory card and get back to shooting quickly.
- Love that there's no lag in what the camera is seeing and what you see on your phone. Extremely helpful with most of the interviews I use this camera for.
- Plug seems solid. No issues plugging it in. I like how you can hear an audible "click" when plugging in.
- Like the plug lock. Solid connection.

Cons:
- Needs to have a clip or mount. Feels clunky just dangling.
- Nit picky, I wish the arrows on the plug were facing up when you insert it into the OSMO.
- When using an external battery to charge your phone, you can't use the USB connector. There's no way to plug in both at the same time. Would like to see another USB port on the other side of the box.
- A little annoyed that this wasn't included in the Pro Kit. I realize that it's in beta form, but I would hope this would be included later on and not another added cost.

Other Feedback:
- I wonder if it would make more sense to just have the whole unit as one, without the 3" lead? Think flash drive. Although that may put too much pressure on the plug, causing a snap? Hhh.mmmm.
- Cable between plug and USB dongle could be a little shorter.
- Would be nice to have a removable mount or clip that you can attach the USB cube to the phone mount.

Camera Related Feedback:
- CONTINUOUS AUTO FOCUS!!!!!!! This is the most annoying thing about this camera. Having to click the phone screen to re-focus on objects whilst moving. Sure I could get the focus wheel, that would help, but that's another $300.00 my office budget doesn't have.
- ZOOM function in the App. Sure there's focus but there's no way to zoom in.
2017-6-2
Use props
SKYREC SPAIN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 607730 ft
Spain

Hola a todos, ayer compré el adaptador de video y estoy muy decepcionado.
Las pruebas las he realizado con OSMO PRO X5 - firm. V1.4.0.70 -  Tablet Samsung Galaxy S con Android v5.02 - DJI Focus Handwheel.

Tengo 2 grandes problemas:

1º El retardo es mas grande con el DJI wired video adapter que con la conexión WIFI. Pongo una demostración en video.

dropbox.com/sh/9bcbwnfsyvujqg8/AABOEbPsHaYUr7zHVMEy9WH9a?dl=0

2º El video es menos estable y con menos calidad con el DJI wired video adapter.

¿Alguien puede ayudarme porque es eso posible? Toda la gente dice menos retardo y más calidad.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, yesterday I bought the video adapter and I am very disappointed.
The tests I performed with OSMO PRO X5 - firm. V1.4.0.70 - Samsung Galaxy S Tablet with Android v5.02 - DJI Focus Handwheel.

I have 2 big problems:

1º The delay is bigger with the DJI wired video adapter than with the WIFI connection. I put on a video demonstration.

dropbox.com/sh/9bcbwnfsyvujqg8/AABOEbPsHaYUr7zHVMEy9WH9a?dl=0

2º The video is less stable and with less quality with the DJI wired video adapter.

Can anyone help me because that is possible? All people say less delay and more quality.
2017-7-19
Use props
fansa154ef70
lvl.1
Italy

sorry, but why with the wired video adapter Osmo Pro / RAW and samsung j5 dji application don't work?
2017-10-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansa154ef70 Posted at 2017-10-28 12:12
sorry, but why with the wired video adapter Osmo Pro / RAW and samsung j5 dji application don't work?

Have responded in https://forum.dji.com/thread-73423-5-1.html.
Please keep us updated in one thread, thanks.
2017-10-28
Use props
fansa154ef70
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-28 23:13
Have responded in https://forum.dji.com/thread-73423-5-1.html.
Please keep us updated in one thread, thanks.

the link is empty

2017-10-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry, how about now?
https://forum.dji.com/thread-73423-1-1.html
2017-10-29
Use props
Advanced