Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Requesting my repair back
893 3 2017-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1034b56e
lvl.1
United States

I can't take this anymore. I am requesting my Mavic controller sent back to me right now. DJI irresponsibly promised a turnover time of 10 days which cannot be kept. My controller arrived at your facility on April 12. (UPS: 1ZE80E409099450762). And literally nothing has been done to it. I talked to one of the customer agent on April 19 and was told that I should be receiving three emails within that day and my product ship out the following day. Nope that was a lie.

If you are not gonna do anything with it, please send it back to me so I can take it somewhere else to fix it. I need this thing for a shooting in two weeks. There's no way DJI will fix it in two weeks anyway so send it back to me. I can't trust DJI Support, please send it back to me right now. I'm begging you.

My case number is CAS-556872-P4H7C7.

And DJI better pay for the shipping since it's you who didn't keep the promise. I can't afford to miss out for the shooting.
2017-4-21
Use props
fans1034b56e
lvl.1
United States

Quote came today. I paid it immediately.
2017-4-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fans1034b56e Posted at 2017-4-21 13:12
Quote came today. I paid it immediately.

You should see further progress in the sytem shortly. Given that this is the end of the work week, you would expect tracking information to arrive next week. I have provided your information to the proper team to ensure that you will be up and running again before the upcoming deadline.
2017-4-21
Use props
fans1034b56e
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-21 16:14
You should see further progress in the sytem shortly. Given that this is the end of the work week, you would expect tracking information to arrive next week. I have provided your information to the proper team to ensure that you will be up and running again before the upcoming deadline.

Thank you!
2017-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules