Growth Value Number
1295 7 2017-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans23a4f7b1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3762615 ft
United States

I have been flying my p3s for about 6 months and have a 'growth of value' number in the djigo software
of 378053.  I have tried to ask support and get absolutely no help.  I have no idea if my number
shows I need a lot more practice or im the best pilot ever!  can anyone give me a little insight?  Thanks.
2017-4-21
Use props
WilliamM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 904364 ft
United States

I believe it's how much you have flown.
2017-4-22
Use props
MTUFLYER28
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8477969 ft
United States

People have asked this on t
2017-4-22
Use props
MTUFLYER28
lvl.4
United States

MTUFLYER28 Posted at 2017-4-22 22:59
People have asked this on t

Sorry for some reason it wouldn't let me edit this post..

People have asked this question on other threads... basically it's a number calculated using the distance and time flown.  I think it's supposed to represent experience.
2017-4-22
Use props
fans23a4f7b1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3762615 ft
United States

MTUFLYER28 Posted at 2017-4-22 23:05
Sorry for some reason it wouldn't let me edit this post..

People have asked this question on other threads... basically it's a number calculated using the distance and time flown.  I think it's supposed to represent experience.

Thanks for the response.  If your thoughts are accurate then what is a big or small number?  Without any thing to compare my number to, it is worthless to me.. What might a new pilot say 6 months of flying, what might his number be?  What is your number and how many flights do you have under your belt just to use that as example.   
Please accept my sincerel thanks,
Mike
Wichita Falls, tx
2017-4-24
Use props
Aeromirage
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well, when you first activate a new bird, that number is zero. So, I guess it grows with time / activity.
2017-4-24
Use props
MTUFLYER28
lvl.4
United States

fans23a4f7b1 Posted at 2017-4-24 17:56
Thanks for the response.  If your thoughts are accurate then what is a big or small number?  Without any thing to compare my number to, it is worthless to me.. What might a new pilot say 6 months of flying, what might his number be?  What is your number and how many flights do you have under your belt just to use that as example.   
Please accept my sincerel thanks,
Mike

Well I don't rely have an answer on what is a "big" vs "small" number.  Here. Is a link to another thread where they basically say that nobody really knows how it's calculated.  If you really are interested in "growing" the number you have to make sure you are logged into yo
2017-4-24
Use props
MTUFLYER28
lvl.4
United States

MTUFLYER28 Posted at 2017-4-24 21:05
Well I don't rely have an answer on what is a "big" vs "small" number.  Here. Is a link to another thread where they basically say that nobody really knows how it's calculated.  If you really are interested in "growing" the number you have to make sure you are logged into yo

Sorry trying to use my ipad and keep inadvertently hitting post...

Well I don't really have an answer on what is a "big" vs "small" number.  here. Is a link to another thread where they basically say that nobody really knows how it's calculated.  If you really are interested in "growing" the number you have to make sure you are logged into your dji account and you sync it after you fly.  Also keep in mind that this number will not reflect any flights flown on other apps.   My numbers: Growth of Value: 646989, Total Flight Time: 34 hrs 13 min., distance: 1322925 ft, Total Flights: 201.  This doesn't include 15 plus hours distance and flights flown on other apps like Litchi or DroneDeploy.
2017-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules