569 3 2017-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2dcd046e
New
Flight distance : 88576 ft
New Zealand

Hello,
Today I am ashamed to say I clipped a building with my P34K and it fell to the ground from about 3 metres up. I checked it over and everything was working fine except for the gimbal. I noticed that one of the ribbon cables that is attached to the camera/gimbal plate had 3 wires pulled out the camera was permanently facing the ground but still filming, I couldn't adjust the tilt of the camera at all. I re-attached the cables and everything is working fine again, except for when I turn on the drone and the camera doesn't stay in one spot like it used to rather swivels randomly left to right then suddenly snaps back into place. However, everything still works perfectly in flight. Any suggestions what might be wrong, would it be recommended to take it someone to have a look at? Any suggestions/advice appreciated.

2017-4-21
Use props
fans2dcd046e
New
New Zealand

Correction - It is not the ribbon cable rather the grey cables that come from the actual drone into the gimbal. Also it used to swivel from side to side now it is stationary but is facing off the right but after about 10 seconds corrects itself. Lastly whenever I turn off the battery a red light flashes for a little while after I have turned it off. Help appreciated.
2017-4-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you happen to post any pictures or video of it's current state?
2017-4-21
Use props
fans2dcd046e
New
New Zealand

This is the gray cable I was talking about. This is the only visible damage I could see.
IMG_1471.jpg
2017-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules