Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unstable Hovering
2520 6 2017-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse6566494
lvl.4
Flight distance : 152411 ft
Malaysia

Hi ,  anyone can help me to solve tnt mavic pro from hovering  & drifting unstable when I took off .What should I do to solve this problem?  Your advice is deeply appreciate . Thank you
2017-4-22
Use props
digitalintruder
First Officer
Flight distance : 3652379 ft
United States

Are you flying at night, or dark conditions? If not,  have you calibrated the compass or IMU?
2017-4-22
Use props
fanse6566494
lvl.4
Malaysia

You mean if I flied at night or dark, it would Hoover and drift unstably . I have not done  both the Imu and compass calibration yet. Thank you
2017-4-22
Use props
Tealk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 479613 ft
Romania

find a perfect horizontal table and do an IMU calibration, than go outside far from walls/cars/metals and do an Compas calibration...

2017-4-22
Use props
FlashGJ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 293379 ft
United States

To get help, more info is needed. Was it windy, in dark or low light, indoors or outdoors, how high was it, good GPS lock or ATTI mode? Give us details and we may be able to help.
2017-4-22
Use props
rydfree41
Second Officer
Flight distance : 153268 ft
United States

I would not attempt to do calibrations before checking the app and seeing if they are indeed out of wack .  You can "calibrate" the Mavic in a bad environment and you just make things worse . Answer the previous posters questions first and go from there . Did it have good GPS or was it in Atti mode for instance .
2017-4-22
Use props
fanse6566494
lvl.4
Malaysia

rydfree41 Posted at 2017-4-22 09:29
I would not attempt to do calibrations before checking the app and seeing if they are indeed out of wack .  You can "calibrate" the Mavic in a bad environment and you just make things worse . Answer the previous posters questions first and go from there . Did it have good GPS or was it in Atti mode for instance .

After I have calibrated both imu and compass . It is working fine now. It does not drift and Hoover anymore. Thank you for all the advice.
2017-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules