Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't choose color mode for ProRes
2717 5 2017-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mike Yutkin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 669715 ft
United States

Hi everyone and thanks for your wise advises. I've bought Inspire 2 with CinemaDNG/ProRes license key. I was recording in ProRes 4444xq/D-Log just fine before.. Before I upgraded my DJI Go 4 app up to 4.0.8 ver. and then here's the question.
Why I can't choose Color [None, Cinelike, D-Log, etc] now. Now this dropdown menu disappeared.

Also, I wonder why ISO is locked to 500 and I can't control it anymore?

P.S. Is there any way I can download the older version of the app (for example 4.0.5 or 4.0.3) cuz the new one is just terrible?

Thanks!
DJIGO3.jpg
2017-4-22
Use props
SerSigal
lvl.4
Flight distance : 369652 ft
Italy

Hi Mike! Have You already seen these posts...

I2 X5S: New firmware ISO lock issue
How to expose correctly if D-Log is fixed to ISO500 !!??

I hope they will be useful.
2017-4-22
Use props
Altitude Drones
First Officer
Flight distance : 1488520 ft
United Kingdom

Hi.

I understand about DLOG being fixed to 500ISO but do you have any other color chooses than 'Standard' or 'DLOG' when using the SSD?

For instance, when the SSD is turned off I have D-Cinelike, Art, and a load of other settings for the h.264 codec. When the SSD is turned on all these disappear.

Is this normal?

Thanks
2017-4-22
Use props
nzfritz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 263796 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

I've not got the SSD or RAW upgrade. But I am presuming you are using the SSD shooting to RAW? If so, it's already a flatter profile than dlog anyways and it wouldn't make sense to asign a profile to a RAW codec because then it would no longer be RAW. High ISO is normal for flat profiles and raw footage. Sony a7s I think is locked at ISO 800 when shooting slog....  

Does that help?
2017-4-23
Use props
Altitude Drones
First Officer
Flight distance : 1488520 ft
United Kingdom

Yes, thanks for your reply.

I understand that RAW is always going to flat. My question I guess applies more to shooting ProRes and why there is only the option to shoot Standard or DLOG? Standard has a lot of contast / crushed blacks while DLOG is as expected super flat. D- Cinelike was always a nice middle point for me.. I was wondering if anyone has the option to choose other settings while using the SSD?

I did some tests with DLOG last night and am very pleased with the image after some work in post which is great.
2017-4-23
Use props
Mike Yutkin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 669715 ft
United States

Where's that dropdown menu? DJI whyyyy?

DJIGO5.jpg
2017-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now