No power Osmo
1306 6 2017-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans63ed41e4
New

Australia

Just wondering if anyone can please help.

I bought an osmo dji - It worked once , and now tried to use and it won't power on - I changed the battery to a new fully charged one , and still cannot get power ?  Any help will be great

Thank you
2017-4-22
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Are you holding the switch down for a few seconds?
2017-4-23
Use props
stuartsha
New

Thailand

I bought an osmo with three batteries just over a year ago and I have hardly used it due to issues. Firstly I can never get the three batteries to charge. I have to put them in the charging dock and wait till the small green led uses up the power then much about for ages until finally they start to charge. Now after about the 10th time of powering up the Osmo since I bought it, it totally fails to power up. Charged all three batteries and nothing powers up the osmo. Is this what to expect of the osmo, headaches and failures from the beginning....please get back to me with a fix cos this is ridiculous. The thing is I fly the inspires and never have an issue with them
2017-4-24
Use props
fans7b7f3668
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11066 ft
Paraguay

I Have the same problem, my DJI osmo+, no power on , with two batteries full charge
2017-5-15
Use props
Salty777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117077 ft
Malaysia

I presume checked there's no junk on the contacts in the handle? Maybe blast with some compressed air if you can? Saw a post some time ago and it seems door wasn't closing properly.... have you tried applying pressure to the battery door when closed to see if that makes a difference? If it does there's a "fit" issue.
2017-5-15
Use props
fans7b7f3668
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11066 ft
Paraguay

2017-5-17
Use props
Salty777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117077 ft
Malaysia