Best backpack to carry it all
645 4 2017-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
14jnewmy14
lvl.3
Flight distance : 452835 ft
United States

Ok anyone have any suggestions for a backpack to carry it all out in the field. I'm looking for something that may not even exist. I spent alot of time online and thought I'd try here too. I'm looking for something that will carry my P$P+ and 4 batteries, Mavic and controller and 2 batteries, osmo+, and Canon T3 with lense attached and extra lense, and of course extra space for all the extra parts and such. I know this seems like a crazy request, I just hate going out and taking 3 bags and would like to consolidate as muchg as possible. I've seen alot of bags that are modular and can do what I'm after I was just wondering if anyone has any experience carrying multiple pieces of kit.
2017-4-22
Use props
theGrindLab.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

I carry similar items to almost all you listed, plus a tablet and laptop in my Airport Helipak by Think Tank.
2017-4-22
Use props
14jnewmy14
lvl.3
Flight distance : 452835 ft
United States

theGrindLab.com Posted at 2017-4-22 17:56
I carry similar items to almost all you listed, plus a tablet and laptop in my Airport Helipak by Think Tank.

Awesome recommendation. I just bought one on amazon. There were 5 different listings for them, all the way from $119 to $300, and they were all exactly the same, went with the cheapest one, hopefully it's as good as it looks, appreciate the info
2017-4-22
Use props
theGrindLab.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

14jnewmy14 Posted at 2017-4-22 18:59
Awesome recommendation. I just bought one on amazon. There were 5 different listings for them, all the way from $119 to $300, and they were all exactly the same, went with the cheapest one, hopefully it's as good as it looks, appreciate the info

Great! I am sure you'll enjoy it and find it very useful. Mine has been very helpful. There are at least 2 versions though. Hopefully, you got the one that was designed for your quad. Either version can work for any of the Phantom size quads though. You just might need to get creative with where you place the controller.
2017-4-23
Use props
Rebal1oo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1566647 ft
United States

DroneGuard Backpack From Lowepro. I just got mine and I think it could work for you.
2017-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules