Best backpack to carry it all
840 5 2017-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
14jnewmy14
lvl.3
Flight distance : 452835 ft
United States

Ok anyone have any suggestions for a backpack to carry it all out in the field. I'm looking for something that may not even exist. I spent alot of time online and thought I'd try here too. I'm looking for something that will carry my P$P+ and 4 batteries, Mavic and controller and 2 batteries, osmo+, and Canon T3 with lense attached and extra lense, and of course extra space for all the extra parts and such. I know this seems like a crazy request, I just hate going out and taking 3 bags and would like to consolidate as muchg as possible. I've seen alot of bags that are modular and can do what I'm after I was just wondering if anyone has any experience carrying multiple pieces of kit.
2017-4-22
Use props
tellus1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 105551 ft
Australia

I have this manfrotto advanced large bag, carries my mavic, dslr and another lens, gopro and stabilizer. Can't help you with one that would fit your phantom also

2017-4-22
Use props
14jnewmy14
lvl.3
Flight distance : 452835 ft
United States

tellus1 Posted at 2017-4-22 18:20
I have this manfrotto advanced large bag, carries my mavic, dslr and another lens, gopro and stabilizer. Can't help you with one that would fit your phantom also

https://youtu.be/vdQc9XpVoDM

Thanks for the recommendation and video link
2017-4-22
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

You may find something here. I have the Mavic case and am very happy with the amount of things I can put in it.

http://www.dronecrates.com/uav-drone-cases/
2017-4-22
Use props
FF6022
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Try the Peak design everyday backpack, I have the 20l and it's perfect for carrying everything,. Drone, Mirrorrless, Laptop and memory........etc. Expensive if stolen or lost but there are some good safety features to stop ppl pick pocketing from it on your back, many vids on the tube bout it.
2017-4-22
Use props
Irmantast
lvl.2
Norway

I bought this one (56 usd from aliexpress):

2017-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules