No response on warranty fix?
1118 8 2017-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans52d605bd
New
Flight distance : 51585 ft
United States

I am not sure if this is the right forum to post.

Last Saturday I was flying my Phantom 3 and showing off to my kids.   When I was performing homing function suddenly the drone start doing crazy flip and before I know anything or could react, it dropped roughly 30ft and dive into the swiiming pool below, which still has muddy water from last year.  That was heart broken for my daughter. Anyway, I decided I need to recover that drone and hope that there is a chance I can get warranty fix, since it is not human error caused the crash.  I climbed over the fence, and dived into the water with only my underwear.  But I successfully retreived it, with people from close by golf course watching, and clapping and whistling to cheer me up.  With 45 degrees ambient temperature, it was a nice and chilly early summer swim.  Anyway, drone was exaimed and seems no noticeable surface damage, battery is dead, and lots of water inside.  Didn't dare to turn on or try it again since I am afraid the same crazy flip even if I can still turn it on.  

I contacted the repair service and submit my case online right after.... Then I wait and wait and wait.... no response, no case number.  I've been checking my case every hour.  At this point, I don't mind somebody come and hammer me and tell me they don't care.  

How long you guys will get a case number before submitting a case online?   
2017-4-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

If you received a case number after submitting the form, would you please provide it so I can look into the situation?
2017-4-22
Use props
homerli
New
Flight distance : 51585 ft
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-22 19:26
If you received a case number after submitting the form, would you please provide it so I can look into the situation?

Thank you.  
The problem is that I've been waiting for a week and still didn't even get a case number yet. No response at all.
2017-4-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

After you finish all the steps online and click "Submit” button, you will get a case number automatically.
Just to verify, you did it here but got nothing from https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area?
Sorry that your drone was liquid damaged, and our repair center is unable to repair it because of the extensive damage.
You can try to sync the flight records through DJI GO APP, then send an e-mail to support.us@dji.com with your APP account (an e-mail address) and the exact time it happened, our engineers will help you get it analyzed.
2017-4-23
Use props
fans0f5bfa69
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-23 20:01
After you finish all the steps online and click "Submit” button, you will get a case number automatically.
Just to verify, you did it here but got nothing from https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area?
Sorry that your drone was liquid damaged, and our repair center is unable to repair it because of the extensive damage.

Same here.  No response on warranty fix.   Just a Case No.: CAS-591636-D1G3DP  No other response.
2017-4-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans0f5bfa69 Posted at 2017-4-25 18:07
Same here.  No response on warranty fix.   Just a Case No.: CAS-591636-D1G3DP  No other response.

I replied you in your original post and left you messages, we sent you the shipping label according to the information in the system, not sure why you failed to receive it.
After hearing from you, I will ask the support to send you an e-mail again.
2017-4-26
Use props
fans0f5bfa69
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-26 00:03
I replied you in your original post and left you messages, we sent you the shipping label according to the information in the system, not sure why you failed to receive it.
After hearing from you, I will ask the support to send you an e-mail again.

Contact support again!
2017-4-27
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I responded to you on your own thread.
2017-4-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Really sorry for that, we sent you a new e-mail with the shipping label, please check whether you received it.
2017-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules