battery
559 3 2017-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iggy120
lvl.1
Australia

Hi There
My P4 took a tumble and the battery poped out and hit the deck when the drone did
Now the battery wont take charge.
I put it on charge and everthing starts out as normal but then it just goes dead and all lights go out.
No its not fully charged.
It flashes the first green light when tested.
Any ideas ???
cheers Ian

2017-4-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It sounds like there's something disconnected internally or slightly skewed to keep a solid connection to the charger. I wouldn't recommend using it any further.
2017-4-22
Use props
Quamera
lvl.2
Australia

DJI-Jamie certainly has the safest advice but no one wants to throw out a good battery. Firstly check the line of connectors to see if any are out of alignment and carefully straighten them without shorting any others. Put it in the AC and see what the app says about the battery, (don't try to lift off) if it checks out ok but still won't charge open it up and look for a disconnected wire. Let us know how you go
2017-4-22
Use props
iggy120
lvl.1
Australia

Quamera Posted at 2017-4-22 19:56
DJI-Jamie certainly has the safest advice but no one wants to throw out a good battery. Firstly check the line of connectors to see if any are out of alignment and carefully straighten them without shorting any others. Put it in the AC and see what the app says about the battery, (don't try to lift off) if it checks out ok but still won't charge open it up and look for a disconnected wire. Let us know how you go

Thanks for the advice
How do I open the battery Up?
2017-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules