WET MISTY MOUNTAINS NO FLY ZONE
869 5 2017-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
blackcrusader
lvl.4
Flight distance : 689774 ft
Taiwan

Getting a lot of rain in the last few days and with that comes really low clouds and mists that blow past. Good thing is I am at work today so cannot complain about not being able to fly too much. Maybe I need the all weather Matrice 200. Hopefully tomorrow morning I can drive to a spot above the clouds to get another nice sunrise flick done.  

2017-4-22
Use props
PhantomIzzy
New
United States

You can always come live in California!
2017-4-22
Use props
sky wombat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454078 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Blackcrusader given all the good videos you have posted there is no way in the world we are going to feel sorry for you {:4_181:} . I suppose the upside as you say is that at least you were at work and couldn't fly.
2017-4-22
Use props
blackcrusader
lvl.4
Taiwan

sky wombat Posted at 2017-4-22 21:16
Blackcrusader given all the good videos you have posted there is no way in the world we are going to feel sorry for you  . I suppose the upside as you say is that at least you were at work and couldn't fly.

Thanks Wombat, as a newbie to drones and photography it's been fun being able to do both and get perspectives of where I live that otherwise cannot be seen without a drone.

Temperature is a nice 11c today so can use my Car Argtek Kit tomorrow if need be and sit inside my vehicle and fly around.
2017-4-22
Use props
sky wombat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454078 ft
  • >>>
Australia

In autumn mode here. Early morning fogs but days are brilliant although gets windy later in the day. If I wasn't so lazy I'd be clocking up fly time. Actually I find problem is editing to post.
2017-4-22
Use props
blackcrusader
lvl.4
Taiwan

PhantomIzzy Posted at 2017-4-22 20:54
You can always come live in California!

I could move to California but then I would face restrictions to my flying.

No cloud surfing, no flying at 1640 feet max height a couple a miles away from the home point at 10000 plus feet altitude. California not for me lol
2017-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules