Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New iPad (5) 2017 Laggy video feed Dji go 4.0 /while Dji GSP is Fine
634 4 2017-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PhantomIzzy
lvl.1
United States

Just bought the iPad (5) 2017 non cellular and holy hell is it laggy!!!! I have a phantom 4 running the dji go 4.0 and it's never been so bad. I usually fly on my iPhone 6s before buying this new iPad. I used the Dji GSP app with my new iPad and the video feed is flawless perfectly smooth (please tell me why?!) I don't want to return this iPad but if I can't find a solution I will , I only bought it to fly my phantom! Please tell me why dji 4.0 runs so bad while dji GSP runs perfect (btw I rather fly with the 4.0 app because of its simplicity view/edit apps, while dji GSP won't even let me view recorded videos)! Any suggestions please and thank you guys.
2017-4-22
Use props
hungdang
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4931706 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Have you turn on hardware decode in the app? Try on then off to see any difference. Good luck
2017-4-22
Use props
PhantomIzzy
lvl.1
United States

hungdang Posted at 2017-4-22 21:39
Have you turn on hardware decode in the app? Try on then off to see any difference. Good luck

That worked!!! It was switched off! When on it works fine! Thanks Bro I'm glad it was something so minor
2017-4-23
Use props
hungdang
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4931706 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Enjoy flying bro
2017-4-23
Use props
Schlepprock250
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1375 ft
United States

So is the iPad 2017 still working well? I'm looking to pick one up this weekend and I've been searching for some real time feedback.
2017-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules