Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Is there anyway to retreive the deleted video cache from DJI Go 4...
5867 6 2017-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1c3b2918
New
Indonesia

Im using DJI Mavic and I unaccidentally deleted the video cache on my dji go app. Is there anyway i can retrieve it?
Because it contains an important audio that is recorded from my Iphone6plus Microphone. Thanks in advance.
2017-4-23
Use props
rydfree41
Second Officer
Flight distance : 153268 ft
United States

If you are using Android there are deleted item retrieval apps in the Play store than can bring the videos back but you must act quickly . If you continue using the phone , taking pics or apps update it will overwrite the deleted files permanently . Just search for deleted file restore apps . Not sure if using Apple .
2017-4-23
Use props
Baginda Harahap
New
Indonesia

rydfree41 Posted at 2017-4-23 05:44
If you are using Android there are deleted item retrieval apps in the Play store than can bring the videos back mut you must act quickly . If you continue using the phone , taking pics or apps update it will overwrite the deleted files permanently . Just search for deleted file restore apps . Not sure if using Apple .

thanks for your input, i try to use i-funbox similar like data management for ios but still its not there. the thing is my client is a rock band, and i lost the audio i recorded, this wud be a problem for me
thanks anyway rydfree41
2017-4-23
Use props
rydfree41
Second Officer
Flight distance : 153268 ft
United States

Baginda Harahap Posted at 2017-4-23 05:50
thanks for your input, i try to use i-funbox similar like data management for ios but still its not there. the thing is my client is a rock band, and i lost the audio i recorded, this wud be a problem for me
thanks anyway rydfree41

Are you sure the audio file is stored in the same location as the video cache ?  I've never used the audio record function but it may be in another folder .
2017-4-23
Use props
Baginda Harahap
New
Indonesia

rydfree41 Posted at 2017-4-23 06:06
Are you sure the audio file is stored in the same location as the video cache ?  I've never used the audio record function but it may be in another folder .

hmm good insight, i will take a deeper look again on my iphone. thanks m8 its helping get back to u in a bit
2017-4-23
Use props
Ex Machina
Captain
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

rydfree41 Posted at 2017-4-23 06:06

Audio is stored as an audio track in the cached mp4 video.
2017-4-23
Use props
linedar11
New

Taiwan

You can use a third-party ios data recovery tool to scan the phone internal memory, may be it can get data back.
http://www.iphone-data-recovery.com/iphone-data-recovery.html
2021-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules