Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Naza Lite question.
678 0 2017-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
oshb5ems
New

United Kingdom

Hello

My first question on the forum..Right I took a punt an a DJI 450 that had been doing the rounds on the face book selling site It had started at some 7 weeks ago and was £190 well it changed hands a couple of times and no one could fathom it out. So like I said I took a risk The asking price was now £100 I got it for £80  First impressions was It looks OK LOL It came with a Spektrum DX61 and in a Aluminium carry case So even for bits it was well worth it. I gat it on the desk and when I say who ever put it together was a right either idiot or just did not know what they was doing was a understatment The worst being that they had bought the extended set of undercarage the one with the carbon tubes and camera mount points  But they had used wood screws to screw the bottom board to the plastic legs and not even leval and skrewed it up so tight it had split the boattom board. But all this can be reversed and put right if it is worth it. The first thing that came to mind was in reading all the questions and posts about this spacific F450  They had asked which cables when where and how to get the motors to turn. They had asked where to place the sticks on the tX and how to setup the Naza. They got all this right. They even managed to get the Naza connected to the laptop. But in all cases none could get the motors running.. And from all I had read not one had suggested to see if the RX was bound to the TX Dohhhh Yes it seams that is as simple as it got.. I bound the RX which was a Orange RX checked all the settings in the assistant and apart from having to work on the GPS ALTI and fail safe Gear switch set up It worked fine..  So looking back teh £80 was a risk well worth it. So I thought I might as well sort all the bad bits out and get the mountings sorted So ordered an new bottom plate and a Lemon RX because the Orange RX does not have fail safe at all. So ordered a bottom plate and was going to order some (proper) mounting plates for the landing gearbut you cannot . Only order a complete set of landing gear LOL so I got some 3 mm ali plate and machined my own.

That me and my mouthI get started and It runs away with me. But what I need to ask is the Orange RX had all 6 sets of wires plugged in those being Ail, Thro, Eli, Rud, Gear and Auz1  That said the Aux1 came from the X2 on the Naza controller.. Now the lemon that has come is a 10ch RX and I was wondering which ch to put the X2 into. But in the reading it says that from X2 is for the Futaba S-Bus  So I was thinking does the Spektrum need the X2 connection or not? Thank you

regards OS
2017-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules