How to sell?
955 5 2017-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jykencom
lvl.1
Finland

I have a Mavic and Osmo+, registered here for me, for my DJI account.

I want to get rid of them, how do I get them "deleted"?
2017-4-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

The activation account cannot be deleted or changed.
If you want to sell the products, please provide the purchase proof or invoice to the buyers as well, they could create new DJI accounts and login to dji go app with their own information.
2017-4-23
Use props
jykencom
lvl.1
Finland

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-23 18:48
The activation account cannot be deleted or changed.
If you want to sell the products, please provide the purchase proof or invoice to the buyers as well, they could create new DJI accounts and login to dji go app with their own information.

I give my invoice to new buyer?

And with that the buyer can deal with DJI Support etc?
2017-4-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jykencom Posted at 2017-4-23 22:50
I give my invoice to new buyer?

And with that the buyer can deal with DJI Support etc?

Yes, giving him the invoice you got from the dealer when you purchased the products. It is an important proof for product warranty.
2017-4-23
Use props
jykencom
lvl.1
Finland

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-23 23:21
Yes, giving him the invoice you got from the dealer when you purchased the products. It is an important proof for product warranty.

And after the new owner logs in to  his/hers dji account and uses mavic/osmo, all the activity etc will be seen in in his dji go app and his dji account etc?
2017-4-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jykencom Posted at 2017-4-24 05:09
And after the new owner logs in to  his/hers dji account and uses mavic/osmo, all the activity etc will be seen in in his dji go app and his dji account etc?

After he logs in his own account, then all the activity will be bound to his account. But he cannot see any information related to your account since he has no idea about your username and password.
2017-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules