Repair my Mavic Pro
1796 17 2017-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alan34
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136325 ft
Australia

i had my mavic pro crashed from 20cm height above the ground due to poilot fault, and my gimbal hook is broken but camera is ok, i contact dji online support for my drone repair right after my drone has crashed, the guy told me to sent email to support@dji.com, so i did it. and i was waiting for dji to reply my email in a past week, and good new is the dji emailed me about they created a case and dji going to arrange a pick up, which means i have to wait for another couple of days, its very waste my time and patient waiting for the email and so far im very dissapointed about the DJI support, but i have to say, DJI has excellent products but worse support.
2017-4-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry for the experience, Alan.
Could you please provide me with your case number?  I'll help to find out what have caused the delay.
2017-4-24
Use props
Alan34
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-24 03:18
Could you please provide me with your case number?  I'll help to find out what have caused the delay.

CAS-590656-H4X6V0 
2017-4-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thank you. I have checked your case. The weekend caused the delay of arranging the pick up. And tomorrow is ANZAC Day, so we will arrange the pick up on Apr.26. Thank you for your understanding.
2017-4-24
Use props
Alan34
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-24 04:01
Thank you. I have checked your case. The weekend caused the delay of arranging the pick up. And tomorrow is ANZAC Day, so we will arrange the pick up on Apr.26. Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you for your help!  Do I have to send in anything else( RC controller battery ) to the repair centre?
2017-4-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Alan34 Posted at 2017-4-24 04:22
Thank you for your help!  Do I have to send in anything else( RC controller battery ) to the repair centre?

Hi Alan, if there's nothing wrong with the controller and battery, then you can choose not to send them in.
Or you can send in the RC with aircraft for test.
2017-4-25
Use props
PHL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1044062 ft
Australia

Due to Easter, mine took just under 2 weeks to get a quote for repair (whole gimbal assembly), with pricing being quite reasonable. I did go through my local DJI dealer/repair centre though.
2017-4-25
Use props
fansbd8cc3e1
New
Germany

Hi,
I had the same problem.
Use a tweezers with pointed ends.Spreize the tweezers and go with the pointed ends horizontally to the two ends of the SD card and pull them out with little force from the slot.
I hope you succeed
Greeting Heinz
2017-4-25
Use props
fansd38a0f4d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3215 ft
United Kingdom

Im literally this minute on my second frustrating online chat, to another clueless DJI technician, with exactly the same problem as you Alan.  I submitted my support case 10 days ago. Ive chased them up for shipping lable twice.  I already feel disgruntled as this gimbal hook is very very delicate and lots of people are complaining about it.  Having to chase them up constantly is salt in the wounds.  Only had the drone 4 days.   I realise this is of no help, just wanted to let you know you are not on your own, and its unlikely you'll get an email reply.
2017-4-25
Use props
Alan34
lvl.2
Australia

fansd38a0f4d Posted at 2017-4-25 04:43
Im literally this minute on my second frustrating online chat, to another clueless DJI technician, with exactly the same problem as you Alan.  I submitted my support case 10 days ago. Ive chased them up for shipping lable twice.  I already feel disgruntled as this gimbal hook is very very delicate and lots of people are complaining about it.  Having to chase them up constantly is salt in the wounds.  Only had the drone 4 days.   I realise this is of no help, just wanted to let you know you are not on your own, and its unlikely you'll get an email reply.

thanks man and i am totally agreed you point, i had my drone for a week before this happens, it is very hard to not complaint the gimbal itself, the plastic hook is way to weak, and the dji support is wasting so many people time. no email reply or take few days to reply, online chat is mostly told me to send email to dji support.

anyway, TNT will pick my drone up today and send in for repair, hopefully they fix my drone ASAP. cant wait to get my drone back.

Alan
2017-4-25
Use props
Alan34
lvl.2
Australia

fansd38a0f4d Posted at 2017-4-25 04:43

thanks man and i am totally agreed you point, i had my drone for a week before this happens, it is very hard to not complaint the gimbal itself, the plastic hook is way to weak, and the dji support is wasting so many people time. no email reply or take few days to reply, online chat is mostly told me to send email to dji support.

anyway, TNT will pick my drone up today and send in for repair, hopefully they fix my drone ASAP. cant wait to get my drone back.

Alan
2017-4-25
Use props
Alan34
lvl.2
Australia

fansbd8cc3e1 Posted at 2017-4-25 02:41
Hi,
I had the same problem.
Use a tweezers with pointed ends.Spreize the tweezers and go with the pointed ends horizontally to the two ends of the SD card and pull them out with little force from the slot.

Hi

Thanks for your help, but my gimbal hook has broken and 3 error messages shows in aircraft status, sadly
it really affects the aircraft performance and stability , have to send back to DJi repair centre.

Alan
2017-4-25
Use props
fans9d2105d8
New
United States

I broke the arm on my pro. It got picked on 3.28.17 it got to repair on 4.4.17.i+ didn't get looked at until the 11th. I payed for it to get fixed, now I'm waiting on quality to look at it since last Thursday... What the he-- is the problem.... The reason I'm very upset is that I was promised my pro by this Friday... Not happy...
2017-4-25
Use props
WUDDSIE
New

United States

Would really be nice to hear about a positive experience for a change!
2017-4-25
Use props
fans9d2105d8
New
United States

WUDDSIE Posted at 2017-4-25 18:11

It's just they need better support, or they need to hire more people...
2017-4-25
Use props
Alan34
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-24 03:18

following up with the same case, it already been 4 working days since conducting damage assessment, and i dont receive  any quotation email about my case, i chat to support through online chat, they said the email has been send to my email address, i checked and found nothing, as well my status is still conducting damage assessment, not sure what happened.

CASE NUMBER : CAS-590656-H4X6V0 
2017-5-3
Use props
Michael Kaine
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1217520 ft
  • >>>
United States

WUDDSIE Posted at 2017-4-25 18:11

Well here you go WUDDSIE I borrowed my friend P4P yesterday & got some amazing shots of the Long Island Sound, I also stopped in to the DJI store in Times Square and was able to Pre-order the new goggles the staff was very friendly it was an amazing experience, I just wish I knew that there was a DJI store in Times Square. I would have just walked in and purchase my p4p, mavic and inspire 2 from them.

Heres a photo for you as well
aa2.jpg
YUN00064.jpg
2017-5-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Alan34 Posted at 2017-5-3 05:42
following up with the same case, it already been 4 working days since conducting damage assessment, and i dont receive  any quotation email about my case, i chat to support through online chat, they said the email has been send to my email address, i checked and found nothing, as well my status is still conducting damage assessment, not sure what happened.

CASE NUMBER : CAS-590656-H4X6V0 

I have replied to your new thread.
We have escalated the case for you.
2017-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules