DJI just announced DJI goggles
1377 2 2017-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
K Perez
lvl.1
Flight distance : 353383 ft
United States

So i wake up this morning and get a notification from youtube about the release of the DJI Goggles. watched the video they look pretty cool. In my opinion i think their huge. Prob bigger than the whole mavic pro. What i did notice was that at one point in the video they showed a head tracking feature and the guy was able to pivot the gimbal left and right not just up and down. is this going to be a added feature for the mavic? Will we now be able to have yaw the camera left and right? would be nice to have some side movement on the mavic gimbal. What do you guys think?

Funny how i just went back on youtube to see the video again and DJI deleted it. LMAO!

And just like that. The goggles are a myth again.
2017-4-24
Use props
WolfgangStiller
lvl.4
Flight distance : 599416 ft
United States

This is encouraging. I can't wait for the googles!  The head tracking was alluded to in the September announcement. It shouldn't require any changes on the Mavic.
2017-4-24
Use props
EDMUNDO G JR.
lvl.1

Dominican Republic

thats something weird going on, they just removed those 2 videos about googles, they were suppose to show them last night on their live stream conference, something went wrong and they did not show/released them last night. those youtube vidoes were programmed to be uploaded today but they took them down
2017-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules