prop guards
898 4 2017-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JGOFDJI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2648 ft

United States

ordered prop guards from dji. i cant seem to get them on. they go in, they slide down and "pop". but they dont seem to go down all the way so as i can flip the lever to lock them on. lever wont flip because it appears they are not down all the way. it looks like theres room for them to go down more by about 3/16 of an inch. the vents are blocked on the prop motor still, and theres room for it to go down further. cant see what is stopping it, i have pushed down very hard and if i push harder i feel i am going to pop a vessel and pass out from blood loss. suggestions? has someone else had the same problem?

2017-4-24
Use props
budro594
lvl.1
Flight distance : 411850 ft
United States

I had the same issue with prop guards for my P4P.  Gave up on them after one of the hinges broke.
2017-4-24
Use props
JGOFDJI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2648 ft

United States

well im trying to prevent them from breaking. i want them on and working properly. someone has to have a fix, i saw them being put on in a u tube video, maybe we got a bad batch
2017-4-24
Use props
Antonio76
Second Officer
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

DJI makes two different sets of prop guards, the older is for the P4, the newer one is made for the P4P, and does not interfere with the sensors (on the P4 the sensors are disabled when the prop guards are on), and the mounting slots seem to be non compatible... so which kind did you get?  ------ rereading your post I understand you got the right ones :-)  Possibly there is some excess plastic or burrs that you could shave down a bit?
2017-4-24
Use props
fans32c23e34
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26742 ft
United States

As anyone received a loose or missing propeller warning.
Get it all the time on my Mavic.
2017-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules