Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
D-RTK User Manual and Frame Position
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JohnGrand
lvl.1
Germany

Is there a "User Manual" for the D-RTK somewhere around? DJI's Download Section only shows the "Quick Start Guide" which leaves a lot of questions.

For example, I am trying to figure out what the arrow on the bottom of one of the RTK antennas tries to tell me - since there is just one antenna with an arrow (see picture).
Has anyone experience with the antenna position and direction? Thank you guys!

Arrow on the bottom of just one of three antennas.

Arrow on the bottom of just one of three antennas.
2017-4-24
Use props
fansddad7ab0
lvl.1
United States

Hi, seeing this makes me very nervous. Did you come to a conclusion in this matter. I have the RTK system too and it's behaving abnormal. My antennas are not pointed forward in respect to yours.
2017-10-3
Use props
DJI Sammy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 225564 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

just checked mine and there are no arrows at all. I'm guessing they need to face forward and the same way.
2017-10-9
Use props
DJI Sammy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 225564 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Also the DJI Assistant 2 1.1.6 wont let me change the RTK GPS offset for each unit. the box is greyed out.. This means my unit wont work....
2017-10-9
Use props
Taz Flyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 161588 ft
United States

If you look at the DJI D-RTK product page, under FAQ (#9), it does not matter which direction they face. My M600Pro has D-RTK and they are working fine.

Thanks.
2017-11-8
Use props
fanse7257698
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32976 ft
United States

Taz Flyer Posted at 2017-11-8 12:20
If you look at the DJI D-RTK product page, under FAQ (#9), it does not matter which direction they face. My M600Pro has D-RTK and they are working fine.

Thanks.

Taz, I'm curious what your antenna offsets are for the D-RTK on the M600. I'm struggling to get them correct and your appreciate any help.
2019-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules