Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GOGGLES tested and reviewed!!
3851 12 2017-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alex Assenmache
Captain
Flight distance : 216430 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hope you like it

2017-4-24
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
First Officer
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

Awesome, Alex.  Thank you & I watch all you YT vids...  Good stuff!   
2017-4-24
Use props
thehippoz
Captain
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

Thanks, we can now confirm, the mavic is a spy drone

I liked how you introduced your friend as Chivo.
2017-4-24
Use props
CelticWarrior
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4033665 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Good job Alex.
2017-4-24
Use props
Alex Assenmache
Captain
Flight distance : 216430 ft
  • >>>
Spain

DRONE-flies-YOU Posted at 2017-4-24 08:15
Awesome, Alex.  Thank you & I watch all you YT vids...  Good stuff!

thanks bro!!
2017-4-24
Use props
SkunkWerxs
Second Officer
Flight distance : 231217 ft
United States

Alex , I was waiting on the edge of my seat for you to turn the goggles over to your man Chivo and watch him
         Cut Loose , But it never happened
Your description of the features that it has was excellent -- it answered my question about the touch pad mapping if it was on the side of the goggles on the outside -- Very Different Indeed
          I do have one question that you did not cover --- Where is the batteries located? In the actual goggle part or in the head band strap???? Cause I'm not a big Fan of strapping batteries directly to my nugget
           You really didn't look too comfortable towards the end of the vid ,you looked like you were trying not to move your head around too much -- it was very noticeable to me -- I'm looking forward to more of your video's  Thank's      
2017-4-24
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
First Officer
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

SkunkWerxs Posted at 2017-4-24 09:05
Alex , I was waiting on the edge of my seat for you to turn the goggles over to your man Chivo and watch him
         Cut Loose , But it never happened
Your description of the features that it has was excellent -- it answered my question about the touch pad mapping if it was on the side of the goggles on the outside -- Very Different Indeed

Batteries look to be within the headband to help balance it out.  The connectors on the headband look similar to the battery connectors on the Mavic, along with the 2 antenna hook-ups.  There's a USB connector on the headband to perhaps charge & update it.

*Also, it's Xavi, not Chivo lol.  
2017-4-24
Use props
SkunkWerxs
Second Officer
Flight distance : 231217 ft
United States

DRONE-flies-YOU Posted at 2017-4-24 10:19
Batteries look to be within the headband to help balance it out.  The connectors on the headband look similar to the battery connectors on the Mavic, along with the 2 antenna hook-ups.  There's a USB connector on the headband to perhaps charge & update it.

*Also, it's Xavi, not Chivo lol.

I missed that part with the connectors on the headband Thank's
Xavi -- Chivo  Crazy name , same difference to me lollllll
2017-4-24
Use props
Fractures
lvl.4
Flight distance : 635531 ft
United States

Great video! Looks like a great product. It would be nice to see them smooth up the head movements because it did appear very sensitive. I think if I did have these I would probably use them more in a fixed position; I think I would wreck pretty quickly trying to fly the AC in FPV and also making sure I keep my head still so I can see where Im going. I know its not recommended for the operator to be wearing these but if any of us are honest thats probably how they will primarily be used.
2017-4-24
Use props
Mcflying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 243753 ft
Netherlands

Nice review and thanks for sharing.
Did you really think getting naxious after 10 minutes is oke ?

2017-4-24
Use props
Danny-B-
Second Officer
Flight distance : 306640 ft
United Kingdom

Are you aware of any settings to smooth and slow down the head tracking? I really hope they introduce them with future firmware (hopefully before we get them) as it looks to be far too sensitive. Good review of them though i'm looking forward to mine coming
2017-4-24
Use props
Pierre35
lvl.4
Flight distance : 117881 ft
Malaysia

Can you give a short review on how it looks when connected to a notebook watching movie or play game? Would be interested if I can use this for big screen gaming or movie night while sitting on a massage chair.
2017-4-24
Use props
i_Will
lvl.3
Flight distance : 339259 ft
United States

does this goggles support 3D media ? ths
2017-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules