Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How long before marked as received for service?
1317 20 2017-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
srg
lvl.1
United States

At what point should I start getting concerned?  My Mavic arrived at thr service center in Cerritos last Tuesday AM but my case progress doesn't reflect this.

Thanks
2017-4-24
Use props
DroneFlying
Captain
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

It's not a fast process; I've seen people say that it took 4+ business days before it was acknowledged to have been received.
2017-4-24
Use props
Mcflying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 243753 ft
Netherlands

4 or 5 business day is normal.
In that time they register the drone into their system and if i am right even make picture of it.
2017-4-24
Use props
CelticWarrior
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4033665 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

If it has arrived there's no need to be concerned, but you need to patient as it may take 10/14 business days to complete you job.
2017-4-24
Use props
srg
lvl.1
United States

CelticWarrior Posted at 2017-4-24 10:00
If it has arrived there's no need to be concerned, but you need to patient as it may take 10/14 business days to complete you job.

Do they extend the warranty to cover time spent languishing in the facility? Losing 10% or more of the warranty on a drone I had for under a day before it failed would be as having to send it in that quickly in the first place
2017-4-24
Use props
CelticWarrior
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4033665 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

srg Posted at 2017-4-24 11:27
Do they extend the warranty to cover time spent languishing in the facility? Losing 10% or more of the warranty on a drone I had for under a day before it failed would be as having to send it in that quickly in the first place

Well I'm sure if it was out of action for let's say 1 month, I think it might be worth chasing up, but remember you may have to jump through hoops many emails many calls loss of hair teeth nerves, so weigh all this up and ask yourself is it worth going through all this, and if you think it is you certainly have my vote.
2017-4-24
Use props
jeebs-9
First Officer
Flight distance : 174262 ft
United States

Mine was received April 6. What is today?.... The 24th... No movement at all. They are moving though in Carson, Cali that's why there is a huge delay. But to think.... I could buy one from them and have it the next day.
2017-4-24
Use props
codylerephoto
lvl.1
United States

jeebs-9 Posted at 2017-4-24 11:43
Mine was received April 6. What is today?.... The 24th... No movement at all. They are moving though in Carson, Cali that's why there is a huge delay. But to think.... I could buy one from them and have it the next day.

Well I'm pretty sure mine went to Michigan and it's still taking a month+. At least that's what I want to think the address said.
2017-4-24
Use props
jeebs-9
First Officer
Flight distance : 174262 ft
United States

codylerephoto Posted at 2017-4-24 13:03
Well I'm pretty sure mine went to Michigan and it's still taking a month+. At least that's what I want to think the address said.

Wait you sent to Michgan?
2017-4-24
Use props
srg
lvl.1
United States

Is Carson the new location, or the old one?
2017-4-24
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you happen to provide your case number so I can see where you are in this process?
2017-4-24
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

The Support team is working to get your situation sorted as quickly as possible. You should have received further correspoindence on this matter recently.
2017-4-24
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

srg Posted at 2017-4-24 13:51
Is Carson the new location, or the old one?

Carson was the previous location. They have very recently moved to Cerritos.
2017-4-24
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

codylerephoto Posted at 2017-4-24 13:03

DJI's North American repair services are handled in California, not Michigan. I understand that the timframe thus far has been extensive, but it will be sorted soon.
2017-4-24
Use props
srg
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-24 14:40
Could you happen to provide your case number so I can see where you are in this process?

Sure thing! PMing now.
2017-4-24
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

srg Posted at 2017-4-24 17:51
Sure thing! PMing now.

I'll be looking for it.
2017-4-24
Use props
srg
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-24 18:37
I'll be looking for it.

Phone battery died, sorry!  Sending for real now
2017-4-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

srg Posted at 2017-4-24 18:55
Phone battery died, sorry!  Sending for real now

We just managed to track your case number, sorry for the delay in receiving, we've reported it to the local logistics team to check your case and help you handle it as soon as possible.
2017-4-24
Use props
srg
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-24 19:39
We just managed to track your case number, sorry for the delay in receiving, we've reported it to the local logistics team to check your case and help you handle it as soon as possible.

Thanks so much!
2017-4-25
Use props
srg
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-24 19:39

hey Natalia,

Looks like they've completed the repair (or replacement… or whatever   ) , at least going by the email I got on Friday. The weird part though is that the repair trace page as of today says it's undergoing quality assurance checks… is the page just out of date I'm guessing?    Any idea if I should have it back this week?

Thanks for your help either way, just antsy to get back to flying
2017-5-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

srg Posted at 2017-5-1 14:42
hey Natalia,

Looks like they've completed the repair (or replacement… or whatever   ) , at least going by the email I got on Friday. The weird part though is that the repair trace page as of today says it's undergoing quality assurance checks… is the page just out of date I'm guessing?    Any idea if I should have it back this week?

Flight test has been done, it will be shipped soon once assessing quality, please wait patiently and I will also keep an eye on its process. Thank you for your support!
2017-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules