Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can you bind a regular P4 remote to a P4P+?
654 3 2017-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BobUnplugged
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1140502 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just bought a P4P+ fully understanding that 3rd party apps may never be available on the Crystal Sky monitor.  I don't have any problems with that per se.  Their device, they can lock it down if they want (even if they will sell more if they allow 3rd party apps... just sayin'..  But maybe they will do that once supply of the CS monitor keeps up with demand....) BUT I am just brainstorming here, and with my brain, it isn't much of a storm, but here are my questions?

Can a P4 remote be bound to a Phantom 4 Pro PLUS?

Can a P4 PRO remote be bound to a Phantom 4 Pro PLUS?

In other words, could I buy a spare controller without the Crystal Sky screen to sometimes use with the P4P+?

2017-4-24
Use props
SM-17
Captain
Flight distance : 179288 ft
Malta

A p4p remote will be ok.
2017-4-24
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Yo can bind them but when you go back to your regular P4P+ remote you need to rebind that again!
2017-4-24
Use props
Melt in the Sun
lvl.1

United States

Yes, and reconnecting with the other remote takes about 30 seconds total.  No big deal whatsoever.  I have both remotes and use both, for different things.  On the built-in screen, the brightness is fantastic (especially if you put a matte plastic screen protector on it) and for me the software has been stable.  I use the standard P4P for aerial mapping only.
2017-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules