Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P4P+ or P4P
532 5 2017-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Capt Walk
New
United States

I've bought but not yet taken delivery on a P4P+. I'm concerned about the built-in screen being too small. I've used tablets before on my P3P. Can I use  the HDMI out on the controller to run an external monitor to frame shots? Will there be any options in the future to add other viewing devices? Maybe I should cancel this order and get just the P4P? Thanks Mike
2017-4-24
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Eventhough the screen is small but in the sun is a MUST. You won't need bigger screen because the detailed are amazing.
2017-4-24
Use props
Aeromirage
Captain
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the P4P+ and was worried that the screen would be too small. I also have an Inspire which I use an Ipad mini on.
It took about 2 fights to get used to the smaller screen. It is fine, and as mentioned, it's 1080p detail is very sharp.
After thinking about it awhile, it dawned on me that the screen on my GH4 is even smaller and I have no trouble composing pictures with it.
2017-4-24
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

You are able to run an HDMI monotor out as a secondary screen if you feel you need a bigger screen in tandem.
2017-4-24
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Aeromirage Posted at 2017-4-24 13:21
I have the P4P+ and was worried that the screen would be too small. I also have an Inspire which I use an Ipad mini on.
It took about 2 fights to get used to the smaller screen. It is fine, and as mentioned, it's 1080p detail is very sharp.
After thinking about it awhile, it dawned on me that the screen on my GH4 is even smaller and I have no trouble composing pictures with it.

I second that anytime of the day!
2017-4-24
Use props
BeamMeUpScotty
lvl.3
Flight distance : 20446 ft
United States

Screen size is not really a problem.  I have the P4P+.  However, I would have skipped the plus for other reasons knowing what I know now.
2017-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules