439 5 2017-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Canes76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 818199 ft
  • >>>
United States

Here ya go - my video from this weekend's visit to Loch Raven Reservoir, MD.  Little different style this time around...Let me know what you think!  

2017-4-24
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

It is quite a good video but I think you have overdone it a bit with the sun spots and reflection. It is nice to have a bit but not quite as much as you have included.
2017-4-24
Use props
fans06b77ccc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1905381 ft
United States

Well done. I like the sound blending you did to match the video. I use to go there many years ago as a kid. Brought back memories. Thanks.
2017-4-25
Use props
Sticks
lvl.2

United States

Very nice video I agree the sun spots were over done my eyes are sensitive to light changes and a couple of those were to the point I had to squint but thats just me at least your sharing thank you
2017-4-25
Use props
thehippoz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

Yeah 1080p always looks a mess on my monitors. Have these 4k monitors now, probably looks good on the phone though.
2017-4-25
Use props
Canes76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 818199 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks everyone for the comments.  The light leaks, were a little different then what I usually do, but used them for a transition.  The one thing I love about editing, is your chance to experiment and try different techniques.  @thehippoz - I have a 5k IMac, looks amazing!

@fans06b77ccc - I am glad it brought make memories for you.  It was a really neat place!
2017-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules