Battery fast drain p4 and Mavic pro
482 5 2017-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
peter.pmartserv
New
Flight distance : 836089 ft
United Kingdom

Hi i wonder if anyone can help.  I have an iPhone  6 plus to which has no faults with the battery at all except recenty when connected to my p4 after 10 mins flight on a 70% phone battery it suddenly says low battery, then extra low battery then suddenly the phone will switch off, this to me is such a serious error.  So i have just purchase a dji mavic, great nice piece of kit, 7 mins flight flattened my iphone battery and it turned off. O M G Whats happening???.
  Strange thing is when i close everything down and switch the phone back on the battery is not fully discharged and is approx 10-12% left and my phone never goes off unless it gets to 1%.   Please help as this is a serious falt somewhere and im pretty sure its not the phone.
2017-4-24
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have a read through This, it would seem that there are some phones with problems.
2017-4-24
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

You can go to apple store or online and verify if your phone is on the reacll list. I have Iphone 6S and Iphone 6S+ and nver had an issue. Mavic flying I loose about 15% with each battery. P4P I loose around 18% per battery.
2017-4-24
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It's something you may want to look into. If you can confirm that it's not the battery, please let us know.
2017-4-24
Use props
peter.pmartserv
New
Flight distance : 836089 ft
United Kingdom

I have no problems with battery at all unless i use the p4 app i never had any faults on the p3 app that i just sold.  
2017-4-24
Use props
Mobilcams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2907674 ft
United States

My Iphone7plus charges while I am flying.. I guess I am lucky..
2017-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules